How to reset EC4 system

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2009 06:15 am
Hi, My drinking water already expired as per my EC4 system tells in the display. so, I changed the filters of my reverse osmosis. Then, I tried to reset the system but I don't know how. can you please tell me?
Thanks
Julius
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 16 • Views: 23,745 • Replies: 36
No top replies

Darren M

Reply Wed 27 Jan, 2010 07:34 pm
@suiluj64,
Julius,
Did you get it reset? If not give me your email and I can email you the installation manual with the directions on how to reset drinking. It has all the programming in it.
agm0712

Reply Fri 7 May, 2010 06:32 am
@Darren M,
Hi Darren,

I am interested in knowing how to reset drinking. Can you send the instructions please ?

Thanks
0 Replies

safrin

Reply Sun 13 Jun, 2010 03:59 pm
@Darren M,
How do you reset the drinking water?
Thanks,
Amar
kern777

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2011 05:34 pm
@Darren M,
Hi,

I need this same manual if you can still send it. I am also having the repeated drinking water alarm issue.

thanks,

Brian
0 Replies

rdiggidy

Reply Tue 18 Jan, 2011 08:44 pm
@Darren M,
Darren M,

I just moved into a house that has a Rainsoft system (EC4 75 CV) and an RO system under the sink. I'm hoping to get the filters changed and also shut up the filter alarm that is going off. If you could send me any relevant service manuals you have, that would be awesome!

Looks like private messages are disabled at the moment. My email address is: [email protected]

Thanks!
0 Replies

sshebe

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2011 10:34 am
@Darren M,
Darren: I am confused as to why they are hiding the installation manual for the EC4 Series....do you have it? Not just the maintenance manual but the actual installation manual? Could you send to: [email protected]
0 Replies

nach

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 08:19 am
@Darren M,
Darren,
I am also have a need on how to reset my EC4. Could you email it to me also?
[email protected]
Thanks in advance.
Frank
0 Replies

madog

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 01:01 am
@Darren M,
please send me the manual on the EC4. That weekly alarm is driving my wife crazy! Thanks so much [email protected]
0 Replies

twolifesavers

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 09:34 pm
@Darren M,
Could you please also send me the instruction manual and installation manual for the EC4. I have the same problem with the drinking water being expired.
Thanks
[email protected]
0 Replies

rennie828

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 12:37 pm
@Darren M,
Hi Darren, I also would like a copy of the manual emailed to me. I need the actual system reset. We had a power outage and now first thing in the morning water is salty. Called co and they said it needs to be reset.
0 Replies

rennie828

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 12:38 pm
@Darren M,
Sorry forget email... [email protected]
0 Replies

chucky93

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 08:21 am
@Darren M,
Could I trouble you for a copy of the installation manual also. E-mail is [email protected].

Thanks so much in advance! We had called the company the first time the water filter alarm went off. They would give us no information. We were told the only way to get it to stop beeping was for them to make a service call for $90 to service the unit.
parra

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 02:15 pm
@chucky93,
It's making me crazy

Please send me the manual. Email is [email protected]
0 Replies

vrenick62

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 11:05 am
@Darren M,
Could you please send us the instalation manual also, the alarm is driving me nuts. Thank You !! so much in advance. [email protected]
0 Replies

Tony72558

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2011 10:36 pm
@Darren M,
Hi, I am Tony and I need the manual for the drinking system and could you send the manuals to the EC4 water softner also it is beeping for the drinking water alarm and needing to change the hardness level and how to possibly replace the piston whenever it goes out. Email is [email protected]
0 Replies

TJ33

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 08:19 pm
@Darren M,
Darren,
Can you also send me the reset instruction too?. [email protected]
0 Replies

Tmcbrid

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 12:49 pm
@Darren M,
Could i please get the info on resetting the drinking water alarm? Thank you so much!
[email protected].
0 Replies

JoeBobJacobs

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 05:39 pm
Just found out how to reset the filter alarm from another post.
Hold down the left most and right most keys simultaneously. It will ask for a password, press the right most key twice. From there I selected the installers menu and scrolled right through until you see the "Accessory timer setup". Select the filter timer and reset it.
jkacks

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2012 09:59 am
@Darren M,
Could you please email me the installation manual , I just repalced the drinking filter and the 2 bulbs on the Airmaster ultra and I need to reset both alarms.
thanks [email protected]
0 Replies