What is the future of:

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 06:32 pm
What are the palns for the future of Australia? Will it soon become more closely related to the far east? Possible unions ot nation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,017 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 08:16 pm
a big light in the sky will frighten the minorities in the east, a brit tourist will be eaten by a shark just a bit north of Brisbane and there will be lots of roadkill rabbits in the northwest. but aside from all that droughts will continue until the rains come.
0 Replies

Youth of Christ

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 08:45 pm
Could you explain a bit more?

By the way I'm meaning in more political sense as well, but are you trying to explain that using sumbolism? Sorry if I get ya wrong, this is the first tiem I have been here.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 05:06 am
Mr. Dys was not being entirely serious . . . your question is too vague.

It is doubtful that Australia would unite politically with any of its neighbors in the forseeable future. Culturally, it remains a part of the European and English-speaking world. That makes it very much an alien entity to the nations with which it shares that corner of the world.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2003 06:33 am
Setanta wrote:
Mr. Dys was not being entirely serious . . . your question is too vague.

It is doubtful that Australia would unite politically with any of its neighbors in the forseeable future. Culturally, it remains a part of the European and English-speaking world. That makes it very much an alien entity to the nations with which it shares that corner of the world.

Setanta is right there. Most of them don't like us.

But lately, I don't like us much either. Go figure.
0 Replies