ossobuco

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 10:56 pm
@Eva,
Stares at kicki - suck it up.

Past that, speak up immediately.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 11:12 pm
@ossobuco,
I bought a 2 pound bag of Starabucks beans at Costco once and uppended it to find some network of goo attaching all the beans. Watch, you're dealing with a mania aggressor..this which you don't need to.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 11:41 pm
@ossobuco,
But wait, this is about Chai's birthday. She doesn't need to hear my costco gripes.

I'm still thinking about a cake.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 12:08 am
@ossobuco,
Our birthday girl never showed up to her Quiet Party ©. Should we send out the bloodhounds for her? And our we still supposed to be whispering since its no longer her birthday?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 12:36 am
@tsarstepan,
She's tetchy about the birthday thing. I never had, or wanted, birthday foo for many years, was avoidant, but when Diane was in the hospital, Dys mentioned he and I went for lunch at a place down the street and it was my birthday and he started a thread on it. That thread got a lot of responses, a plethora - many of us were extremely worried re Diane for good reason.

And then no one noticed Chai's birthday. I don't know about the timing, it might have been a year later, or close to the time re Diane in hospital and my own birthday.

I don't know what is going on with Chai, she may be involved in other stuff, and I don't have any idea what this quiet thing is about. Me, I wish her a wonderful loud birthday.
Izzie

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 03:34 am
@ossobuco,
ahhhhhhhhhh... she's prolly a busy gal and is off doing... Razz

Hoping she had a great day, maybe even a rolf or two Very Happy

I don't imagine she would wish a big production, of course, I could be gushy over Chai2. She's very lovely AND she hugs good for real.

x

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 06:06 am
wake up chai

http://nimg.sulekha.com/Others/original700/britain-new-year-2008-12-31-20-33-33.jpg

quiet birthday's over

Twisted Evil
0 Replies