passport question

bo

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 10:16 pm
if i leave the unitedstates and go to another country to visit and can only stay in that country for up to 90 days on my 90th day can i leave and go visit another country without returning to the unitedstates on my passport?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,533 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 10:30 pm
@bo,
If you have a valid visa for that other country, sure. There's no need for you to ckeck into the US first. I'm assuming here that you're talking about a US passport?
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 11:00 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Sounds like the reasonable thing. Like Merry Andrew said, it depends on what country you're trying to access and from what country you are accessing the next country from is also a key factor, regarding the issue of visas. I've been looking around at the possibilities of getting a visa for work reasons and the online application asks what country are you from and what country will you be leaving in order to enter the country in which you are requesting a visa for.
Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 11:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
True, dat. Don't try to go to Saudi Arabia directly from Israel, for example. Better if you don't even have an Israeli visa stamp in your pasport if you're going on to certain Muslim countries.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 11:19 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Better steer clear of any country which leading industry is kidnapping and ransoming of foreigners.

Of course, Saudi Arabia isn't one of those countries but still not a tourist friendly country either.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 6 Nov, 2009 12:41 am
It's fairly common when visiting one country to go to a neighbouring country for a day or two, sometimes it only takes a few hours in order to comply with Visa requirements. In Thailand, guests will go to Burma or Cambodia for example..
0 Replies