I remember quite a while ago, there was a thread here where we reported A2K glitches & problems. Feedback for Robert & A2K tech folk if we encountered any problems while using the site. I can't locate that thread now, so I'll start this new one. In no way am I complaining, just passing on information, OK?
Would it be useful for you if site users reported problems as they occurred, Robert?
OK. Here's what I've experienced recently:
- I've noticed a few repeat posts & have deleted a couple of my own repeats.
- on a few recent occasions (& again just now) I've experienced delays in connecting to the site & have received this message:
The connection has timed out
The server at able2know.org is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
When I did try again, I was timed out again. But (after a while) was able to connect to the site again.
For all I know this might be a problem with my computer, though other internet sites were functioning normally.
Anyway, Robert, just letting you know.