Time For a New Financial World Order

anton

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2009 09:02 pm
The world’s financial system must change.
China, Europe and the rest of the Western World is pushing for a new world reserve currency, they’ve had enough of the excess and greed that supports the US dollar; this is the second time American greed has disrupted the financial world, the first time was in ’29 when they unleashed the great depression which only ended with the outbreak of the Second World War.
The favoured solution is an independent monetary unit totally separated from any one nation; a new world order of financial power under the auspices of a world financial regulator.
America caused the current world financial melt-down and for that they will pay the price; when the US $ is no longer the world reserve currency American arrogance and smugness will be curtailed and perhaps they will realize why they are so disliked.
1. Everything America imports would cost more including cheap petrol.
2. American power and influence in the world would collapse, with the diminishing dollar would come diminishing American influence in the world.
3. The US Federal Reserve would probably print more money to keep abreast of inflation, a bit like President Mugabe’s, Zimbabwe I imagine.
4. The US would be kicked into touch and China would take over the title of World Super Power.
Life for the American people would change dramatically, everything would be more expensive and unemployment would reach undreamed of heights, only God knows what would happen to the lifestyle, but on the upside the world would be a much safer place without the US threatening the peace of the world.
One can but hope!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,422 • Replies: 5
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 03:57 am
@anton,
You do understand that economic forecasting is unprovable?
anton

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 08:17 am
@vikorr,
I am not interested in economic forecasting I am just interested in getting the US out of the world financial equation; the world doesn’t need a failed super power whose God is greed and more greed.
An independent monetary unit to replace the iniquity of a dysfunctional society, i.e. the US dollar as the worlds reserve currency, once that is accomplished the world will be a more equitable and safer place for all.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:17 am
I live in America and I'm all for it.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 09:25 am
I live in New Mexico so I don' give a **** what goes on in america.
0 Replies

Skeee

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:59 am
Not so much a Financial world change but a adjustment to the power and money.
If you take profits from the oil and gas companys you get loss of money in the goverment and wow i think maybe we would have word play and it would give a new power to the people...
0 Replies