Rain Soft Gold Series Programming Instructions

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2009 02:31 pm
I have a Rain Soft Gold Series Softener that I unplugged while we were gone for the summer. I plugged it back in and it did not save any settings. There are 4 people in our home and we are on city water. I called Rain Soft and asked them for my settings and they said they don't save them when they do an install and I would have to pay for a service call. Can anyone help me with the settings and guestimate where they should be at? Thank you so much! email [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,970 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Joethewaterguy

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2009 04:00 pm
@marykskin1,
the time,salt level, and hour of regen might have gotten messed up, but how do you know it didn't save the other settings?
marykskin1

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2009 04:20 pm
@Joethewaterguy,
I was told they are supposed to save so I don't know. I programmed the salt, time, reg time but it is still regenerating more than it is supposed to. I guess I will have to break out the bucks for a service call.
Joethewaterguy

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2009 01:42 pm
@marykskin1,
have you tried doing a manual regeneration to see if that fixes the problem?
marykskin1

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2009 04:57 pm
@Joethewaterguy,
Thanks, I think that may have fixed it. I have not heard it running constant and it is not burning through the salt.
0 Replies