starting a stewardess course???

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 07:01 pm
So...my wish is finally coming true! I got accepted at the training school for stewardess in Amsterdam. I got so excited anf told my parents that this is it, no more stories and changing plans...but this is it!
Off course my parents were not happy with my decision that i wanted to start doing this and leave school!
They even told me that i will never find a job with it, the school just wants to steal the money and even if i become stewardess i will become a whore!!!!
Can you believe this???I cant, cos i am in shock:(((
Is really true that its really hard to find a job???
thankssssss
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,365 • Replies: 1
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2009 01:01 am
@ekatesaka,
Can't say. There are schools ready to take money for almost everything. Some good; some not so good. Good schools do not always produce jobs. I really think you should check with a couple of airlines before comitting the time and money. Also, try to find out if most airlines don't do their own training. If they pay you to train, you will be way ahead of the game, and probably have a job when you complete the training. If the airlines do have their own programs, and don't accept you, you might reconsider the whole thing.

Do you mean you would quit school for this? If so, depending on what type of school you are attending. If you were in the US and planning to quit high school, just for example, you would have removed yourself from consideration as a flight attendent. Period.
0 Replies