The New World Order

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:23 pm
The rest of my post are getting deppressing so let us stir it up a little with this one.
In conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" (the capital letters are distinguishing) refers to the advent of a cryptocratic or totalitarian one-world government.

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a powerful and secretive group of globalists is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in international power struggles. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be caused by an extremely influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 1,328 • Replies: 16
Topic Closed
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:26 pm
@blackwidow,
What did you want to discuss? I was extremely fascinated by this stuff as a kid, and have researched it all extensively.

It's an absolute crock and I hope that you know that.
roger

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:26 pm
@blackwidow,
And this is not depressing, how?
Merry Andrew

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:28 pm
@blackwidow,
I'm getting Novus Ordo Seculorum tattooed on my backside ASAP.

Then it's time to start cleaning and loading my guns 'cause I expect them black helicopters to be landing on my back lawn any day now.
blackwidow

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:31 pm
@roger,
amusing ...no
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:31 pm
but it has to be true, i heard it on alex jones
blackwidow

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:32 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Yes Robert but there are people who belive everything
0 Replies

blackwidow

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:33 pm
@Merry Andrew,
A bit of a mouthfull Andrew
0 Replies

blackwidow

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:34 pm
@djjd62,
Now dont you worry about a thing we'll protect you
0 Replies

fresco

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:36 pm
@blackwidow,
There's a potential new James Bond plot here.

Blackwidow ( 007 played by Peter Kay in drag) advertises for rich husband in order to infiltrate cabal.
blackwidow

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:38 pm
@fresco,
That is just so cool.
Laughed so much I nearly wet myself... make of that what you may
fresco

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:49 pm
@blackwidow,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s8czC0fAt4
0 Replies

ebrown p

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:49 pm
I grew up with family member who were always talking about the New World Order.

It was all about the Jewish Bakers (but who can resist Rugalach).
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:58 pm
The Luminati . . . it's the Luminati you've got to watch out for . . .

. . . either them or the Jay Cees.
ebrown p

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 05:04 pm
@Setanta,
Did anyone play Illuminati- the card game back in the 80s?

Each card had an organization, from the police to the PLO to the post office to the boy scouts. You arranged the organizations you controlled into a network based on certian traits (I think they were like conservative/liberal, maintream vs. extreme). It was easy to have the NRA control the Republicans, but the BBB would have a hard time controlling the Feminists.

Then you would try to wrest control of organization from your opponents. The first person to control everything, won.

It was a very fun game.
0 Replies

Foofie

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 06:25 pm
The New World Order has always treated me well; I have no complaint. The key is to get with the program, and mind one's own business.

However, there are a few Old World Orders that would like to reclaim the good old days, so to speak. They will just continue to ossify, and eventually just be as benign as a fairy tale.
0 Replies

djjd62

Mon 10 Aug, 2009 06:29 pm
@Setanta,
i always worry about the IOOF, i ,mean come on, odd fellows, what the hell kind of organization is that
0 Replies