roger

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 02:55 am
@wandeljw,
Hey, everybody knows you can't grow grass on a playground.
0 Replies

triptix

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2009 10:16 pm
@dadpad,
Oh, that's not so bad... *this* is bad...

http://looku.com/view/images/1007/now-thats-a-bear

But if it bothers you, personally I'd start with shaving wherever you want to not have the furry bits to knock it down, then epilate using one of the spinning discs-of-doom type epilators (not the whirling coils of death like the old Epilady!) to keep it smooth; the epilated hairs will also come in a lot finer and some may actually give up after a while and not come back. Thanks to my German hair-itage I had furry arms and legs, and this method helps immensely.

If you can handle some discomfort, skip the shaving and just trim whatever hairs you're whacking before epilating... or just epilate them. That which does not kill you only makes you stronger.

Good luck.
margo

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 12:51 am
I think waxing is the go.

1. Equip anyone in the immediate surrounds with industrial strength ear plugs;
2. Find a bullet to bite
3. Consume one bottle 750ml, 40% alcohol - whichever is your preference.
4. Find someone who is deaf and built like a brick shithouse to carry out the procedure.
5. Have ambulance on standby in case of medical emergency.
6. Have another bottle, (perhaps 1 litre this time) of your preferred alcoholic sedative, at the ready.
7. Give instruction to operator to commence procedure.....

I don't know (or want to) what happens now!

Plesse report back!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 01:57 am
@triptix,
Oh!!! I have a " whirling coils of death....old Epilady"

I am very un-hirsute, so the beast doesn't bother me...but can you tell me about the "the spinning discs-of-doom type epilators" please?

a. I'm interested.

b. I can't wait to hear how you describe it, I like your style!

And welcome to A2k....hope to see more of you.
Setanta

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 07:40 am
Why would this be a problem? Mostly, one doesn't go around without a shirt, and at the beach, screw 'em if they don't like it. There are plenty of women, and men who don't have hairy backs, who should be arrested for appearing in public in a bathing suit.

Or is Mumpad complaining . . .
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2009 01:14 pm
@dadpad,
Fire....fire solves all problems....so use fire.
0 Replies

triptix

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2009 04:43 pm
@dlowan,
lol, nothing special about the whirling discs of doom - mine's a Philips Satinelle but I don't think they're made any longer; however, there are alternatives. Compared to the Epilady ("Stick your leg in a wasp nest to experience the sensation!") epilator, the Satinelle is a sensual rub-down.

I do feel a bit foolish. Unless Anton du Beke is an a2k ninja, the pic dadpad posted does not appear to be of himself:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-506653/Anton-du-Hairy-Beke-Dancing-star-reveals-incredibly-hairy-body-Barbados-beach.html

I actually just registered here hoping to help another furball in need. :] Perhaps dadpad used that as an indication of his situation, not sure. Perhaps I should have read more about the site first. ;]

And to those suggesting wax -

=:-0

Wax is barbaric... the first time you get a strip stuck in half rip, is the last time. mmmm-hmmmm...
dadpad

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:42 am
@triptix,
Mumpad has gone shopping for a flame thrower.
my apologies to triptix for misleading her/him, that'll hapen form time to time on A2k but stick around and enjoy the show, I like your style.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2009 03:59 am
@dadpad,
dadpad wrote:

Mumpad has gone shopping for a flame thrower.

You usually don't have fires during the winter period downunder until now, isn't it?
0 Replies