Vacation package

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 05:54 am
What are the vacation packages on Caribbean?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 873 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 06:05 am
@ryanmacro,
Perhaps you can be a little more specific? Provide some detail about what you'd like to see, do, type of travel you prefer, type of vacations you go on; whether or not you'll be traveling with kids, spouse, elderly, friends; like gambling or are you a nature hiker.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 06:25 am
@ryanmacro,
I suggest to speak to a travel agent, either on-line or in person.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 09:00 am
@ryanmacro,
There are so many - do you want all-inclusive, resort, etc. What island? Price? If you are unsure - then do a quick search and you will see all sorts. Once you narrow things down you could ask us some more specific questions.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 10:04 am
Scuba diving in the Caribbean sea must be the coolest. Make sure you do that! Smile
...and look up some satellite images of the Caribbean islands from the NASA Earth Observatory site. It's super neat, and it will get you all enchanted. And while you're there, please remember to do whatever you can in order to preserve local nature... enjoy your trip!
TTH

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 10:31 am
@ryanmacro,
You might consider a cruise ship. That way you are able to visit the different islands and kinda get a feel for the different areas. Depending on your budget, the cruise ships offer many activities at each island you stop at. That is just one way to get a small and short glimpse of the different areas and you aren't limited to just one area you might not enjoy. Whatever you decide and if you go, have a good time.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 10:44 am
@superjuly,
superjuly - where the heck have you been!

it's great to see you posting again
superjuly

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 11:20 am
Hi ehBeth, thanks! Always nice to come back, specially having sweet people like yourself to remember me. I hope you're doing good. I've been working quite a bit, doing lots of scientific research. traveling quite a bit. and trying to get a governmental project of mine to be on the going. every now and then I stumble by a2k... I like it here... well, lots and lots of love through my thoughts to you.
xoxo
Juliana
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 02:36 pm
@ehBeth,
And she brought us a fresh new avatar.
TTH

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 08:35 am
@ryanmacro,
You already have plans to go somewhere in the Caribbean.
http://able2know.org/topic/134067-1#post-3698591
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:44 am
@roger,
Funny, you're one of the people I thought of when I saw SJuly's new avvie Wink
0 Replies