Rainsoft AM32CT-8 wiring diagram

lcrouse

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:54 pm
If any one has the manuals for a Rainsoft AM32CT-8 that has the wiring diagram please let me know!

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,574 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Joethewaterguy

Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2009 10:07 pm
@lcrouse,
what do you need to know? on the back left side , there is 2 switches, the rear cam switch connection is the blue wire to the upper terminal ,orange wire to the next terminal, no connect on the other. the front cam switch blue on the upper wire, yellow on the middle terminal and red on the other..... on the timer , the two black wires attach to the upper terminals of the switches ,the yellow wire goes to the middle terminal of the back switch and the red attaches to the outer terminal. on the switch closest to you the orange goes on the middle terminal, no connect on the other terminal... Does this help?
huff1013

Reply Sun 14 Feb, 2010 04:00 pm
@Joethewaterguy,
Joe... This is close to helping me, but knowing the front from the back without a picture is difficult. Any chance you have or can take a good picture of the switch wiring? I took pictures of the wiring with a crappy cell phone...very hard to decipher now. Nylon motor gear replaced and running fine, just need to put the wiring back together correctly now....Todd
0 Replies