kabin shrestha wrote:
My husband is staying in Australia as a student and I am here on his dependent pass and he is eligible for applying for pr with the points required. If I also need to apply PR at the same time with my husband then do I need any minimum qualification and ILTES course or I need to do any other course there. Actually I am just SLC graduate from Nepal and got some working experiences.
Dependent Family and Spouse Visas
The Australia Immigration program allows relatives of Australian Citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their spouse or family members into Australia. Read about the criteria for this Australian migration category here.
Relatives of Australian citizens or (eligible) permanent residents do not have an automatic right to residence in Australia.
* a spouse, a fiancee, a defacto spouse and a dependent same-sex partner
* a child, a parent, a remaining relative or a carer
You must apply for the relevant visa, and be sponsored by the person who is a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
Most Family Visas also require an Assurance of Support from an Australian permanent resident or citizen - meaning that the assurer must:
* Lodge a bond with The Commonwealth Bank of Australia
* Pay a Migration Health Services Charge
* Undertake to provide sufficient direct or indirect financial assistance