Qur'an and 23+23 = 46 chromosomes.

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 06:32 pm
23 + 23 = 46 chromosomes are exist in our cells.

A drop -of seed- (meni) and one part of a drop (nutfe) were declared in Qu'ran separately. One part of a drop (nutfe) is called as a sperm-drop today.

= AND ALLAH DID CREATE YOU FROM DUST; THEN FROM A SPERM-DROP; THEN HE MADE YOU IN PAIRS. AND NO FEMALE CONCEIVES, OR LAYS DOWN (HER LOAD), BUT WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE. NOR IS A MAN LONG-LIVED GRANTED LENGTH OF DAYS, NOR IS A PART CUT OFF FROM HIS LIFE, BUT IS IN A DECREE (ORDAINED). ALL THIS IS EASY FOR ALLAH.

& FATIR CHAPTER 11.VERSE IN QUR’AN.

1- a sperm-drop (nutfe in Arabic) is 23 as value (according to smallest alphabetycal calculation in Arabic).
2-There are 23 kinds of arabic character after a sperm-drop word up to end of the verse. Also, There are 23 kinds of arabic character included a sperm-drop word up to end of the verse.
3- (from a sperm-drop) phrase’ letters (in Arabic) are replied 23 times up to end of the verse.

= HE IT IS WHO CREATED YOU FROM DUST, THEN FROM A DROP (OF SEED), THEN FROM A CLOT, THEN BRINGETH YOU FORTH AS A CHILD, THEN (ORDAINETH) THAT YE ATTAIN FULL STRENGTH AND AFTERWARD THAT YE BECOME OLD MEN - THOUGH SOME AMONG YOU DIE BEFORE - AND THAT YE REACH AN APPOINTED TERM, THAT HAPLY YE MAY UNDERSTAND.

& MU’MIN CHAPTER 67. VERSE IN QUR’AN.

1- a sperm-drop (nutfe in Arabic) is 23 as value (according to smallest alphabetycal calculation in Arabic).
2- There are 23 kinds of arabic pointed character after sperm-drop up to end of the phrase (not verse).
3- A sperm-drop is 23. word when we count from end to forward.
4-There are 23 kinds of letters (in Arabic) were used in this verse.
5.All pointed letters ’ total value is 46 (according to smallest alphabetycal calculation in Arabic) up to a sperm-drop.
6. 46 pointed letters are used in this verse.

= FROM A DROP (OF SEED) WHEN IT IS POURED FORTH;
& NECM CHAPTER 46. VERSE IN QUR’AN.

2-A sperm-drop’s letters (in Arabic) are replied 46 times up to end of the chapter.
3-Order number of verse is 46 which contains sperm-drop phrase.

VERILY WE CREATED MAN FROM A DROP OF MINGLED SPERM, IN ORDER TO TRY HIM: SO WE GAVE HIM (THE GIFTS), OF HEARING AND SIGHT.

& INSAN CHAPTER 2. VERSE IN QUR’AN.

2- There are 23 kinds of arabic pointed character after sperm-drop up to end of the phrase (not verse).
2- Arabic pointed letters ’ total value is 23 which are used after sperm-drop up to end of the phrase (not verse).(according to smallest alphabetycal calculation in Arabic).
3.In some Qur’ans (which pages ends with verse’send) sperm-drop phrase is on 23. Line when it is counted from end of chapter to forward.
4. Sperm-drop was used also in 37. Verse’s of Kiyamet chapter then were replied in next chapter. (INSAN -human- CHAPTER 2. VERSE IN QUR’AN). There were used 23 kinds letters between these phrases…. Also Sperm-drops’ letters were used in different 23 words between these phrases which replied in different chapters (included -Besmele-which is first sentence of chapters).

Note : I translated this text from Miracle of Qur’ans’ Arrangements by Ahmet Marasli.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,068 • Replies: 18
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 06:36 pm
@kevnmoon,
May the bird of paradise rest upon your heels, pecking.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 06:38 pm
@kevnmoon,
Hi..
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 06:45 pm
Wanna buy a bridge?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 06:49 pm
(I shot the sheriff
But I didnt shoot no deputy, oh no! oh!
I shot the sheriff
But I didnt shoot no deputy, ooh, ooh, oo-ooh.)
Yeah! all around in my home town,
Theyre tryin to track me down;
They say they want to bring me in guilty
For the killing of a deputy,
For the life of a deputy.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 06:52 pm
@kevnmoon,
I was a tad rude, there, for which I apologize - but we are not glad to see proselytizing here.
kevnmoon

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 06:58 pm
@ossobuco,
It seems like that, but I may do it for all books that come from God.
Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 07:01 pm
@kevnmoon,
Just don't overlook The Decameron.
kevnmoon

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 07:05 pm
@Merry Andrew,
How you intend. look like that.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 07:08 pm
@kevnmoon,
Then you'll be a pest.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 07:14 pm
@kevnmoon,
Offering a wider variety of superstitions will not necessarily endear you . . .
kevnmoon

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 07:20 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta you say don't copy and paste.. I engaged with it for 2 hours.. and translated it. I suppose. it is orginal... I don't need to endear myself.. I did it for my believe not for my ego..
Setanta

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 07:23 pm
None of that alters that you annoy people with your superstition, just as christians do, just as jews do, just as anyone does. Who cares how many fairy tale god stories you canvass . . . it's still all bullshit, and there are many people here who are not going to appreciate it. That doesn't mean you can't post it--nor does it mean that people can't tell you they think it sucks.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 07:24 pm
@kevnmoon,
My belief is that your beliefs are idiotic.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 13 Jun, 2009 07:59 pm
For the record, Kevin, i find you the least offensive of the god-peddlers . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 05:45 am
@kevnmoon,
I think Kevin has an extra chromosome complete with its own telomeres and centromeres.
0 Replies

kevnmoon

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 11:39 am
Qur’an talks about marriage and generation systems specially in women chapter 23.verse as if secret code for 23. sex choromosome. (Bee chapter is also important. Bee has got 16 chromosome and bee chapter is 16. Chapter of Qur’an)

=Prohibited to you (for marriage) are:- your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, mother's sisters; brother's daughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers who gave you suck, foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibition if ye have not gone in;- (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft- forgiving, Most Merciful;- =Women chapter 23. Verse=

Yes this verse is very special for woman, because only in this verse has got so crowded women in all over the Qur'an.

Yes, 1400 years ago...
kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 12:11 pm
@kevnmoon,
kevnmoon wrote:
foster-mothers who gave you suck

Ooh, kinky.
kevnmoon

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 12:42 pm
@kickycan,
We say milk-mother.. And they r sacred women for babies.. I couldn't smell anything for saying -oohh...
0 Replies