runaway teens

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 07:02 am
what happens to a teen who runs away from home and gets pregnant? How is she supposed to give birth?

djjd62

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 07:07 am
@runaway mommy,
there's only a couple of ways naturally and c-section

runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 07:22 am
@djjd62,
im afraid that when i go into labor i might be alone. i don't know how to deliver a baby. im only 15
panzade

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 07:25 am
@runaway mommy,
http://birthright.reachlocal.net/

check out a preg counseling page like this....please don't wait
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 07:47 am
@runaway mommy,
When is your baby due Runaway?
shewolfnm

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 07:50 am
just go to a local hospital.
they will not turn you away and they will not require money.

Any homeless shelter will help you too. Just go ask
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:14 am
@runaway mommy,
welcome to A2K, runaway.

how far along are you, and what state are you in, if I may ask.

There is help out there, but you must seek it.

best of luck to you and your baby.
Setanta

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:15 am
I think there is a strong possibility that this member is having you all on. Can someone describe a plausible scenario in which a 15-year-old unaway has internet access?
Setanta

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:22 am
And, as with any aspect of life, it must be paid for. I strongly suspect that this member is not what she claims to be.
djjd62

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:23 am
@Setanta,
she also stated in another thread that she's staying with the babies father, so she may be using the term runaway to mean she's left home against her parents wishes

but i am always highly cynical about these types of posts
dadpad

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:25 am
using the neighbours wifi is not beyond the realms of possibilities. plenty of free net access outside maccas here.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:41 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Can someone describe a plausible scenario in which a 15-year-old unaway has internet access?

They have these things called "libraries".
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:44 am
agree with both DD and DP, my post didn't really get my point across, if she's living with the baby's father for now there may be a computer available, let's face it, the daddy might be older than 15

also, cell phones give you internet access, even pay as you go programs, virgin mobile costs 5 cents a page
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:50 am
@runaway mommy,
Assuming you are in the USA, contact Planned Parenthood. They can find you a foster care situation and prenatal care at no cost. One thing, depending on your boyfriend's age, he might be in big trouble.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/
Green Witch

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 08:54 am
@Setanta,
I always take posts like this seriously, just to be safe. It's also possible that someone might come along later with such a problem and would prefer not to actually post themselves, but just read existing advice. Suicide, teen sexual issues, abuse, etc are all hot buttons that I feel are better just given the positive side of doubt.
runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:11 pm
@Rockhead,
i live in michigan now.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:13 pm
@runaway mommy,
are there any university medical clinics near you?
runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:14 pm
@djjd62,
no i ranaway before i met the father of my baby. i stayed in atlanta in a shelter. then i met him and we moved. and the things i say are true. i only asked for advice. dont patronize me for wanting a better life for my child.
0 Replies

runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:15 pm
@Rockhead,
i believe so
runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:16 pm
@Green Witch,
thank u very much. people like u are what make the world a better place. and i would never lie about something as serious as this.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » runaway teens
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:15:34