Rockhead

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:16 pm
@runaway mommy,
go talk to them, they will listen.

Do you have an adult helping you?
runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:17 pm
@Green Witch,
adoption,and abortion are not an option. it goes against my beliefs, but thanx for the advice.
runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:19 pm
@dadpad,
im not exactly sure but i think im around 4 months
0 Replies

runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:32 pm
@Rockhead,
my boyfriends mother is around but only to give my prental meds. u kno over the counter pills.
runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:34 pm
@Rockhead,
ive already tried. u just understand they wont. they just dont care. nobody cares. all i have in this world is my boyfriend and my unborn child
Rockhead

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:35 pm
@runaway mommy,
will you be 16 before the birth?

(in a lot of states 16 makes a large difference towards independence, I am not familiar with Michigan)
runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:37 pm
@Rockhead,
yes. but in michigan the age of independence is 17 for girls
Rockhead

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:40 pm
@runaway mommy,
so... you gonna marry him? (just running the options in my head)

as a minor, you have no real rights.
runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:46 pm
@Rockhead,
i dont really know. havent really thought about it. all thats been on my mind is the baby. exactly thats my problem. i just wanna get my baby in this world safe. is that too much to ask?
Rockhead

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:51 pm
@runaway mommy,
that is not going to be an easy task. (I am trying to help btw)

I gotta go pay the rent for a bit, but I will check back on you...
runaway mommy

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 12:52 pm
@Rockhead,
ok thanx
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 01:22 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I think there is a strong possibility that this member is having you all on. Can someone describe a plausible scenario in which a 15-year-old unaway has internet access?

Any public library.

Any person in an internet cafe willing to let someone borrow their computer for a moment to ask for help.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 01:23 pm
@runaway mommy,
runaway mommy wrote:

adoption,and abortion are not an option. it goes against my beliefs, but thanx for the advice.

I'm curious mommy, why would adoption be against your beliefs?

Many of us are adopted, or have adopted children ourselves.

Are you against adoption in general, or just in your case? Do you feel you can give your baby everything he needs after he's born?

I'm not at all saying that's what you should do, but if you were to choose that option, he doesn't make you a bad, uncaring person.

If you are afraid of being alone when you go into labor, get a cheap prepaid phone with some minutes, to call someone like your boyfried and his mother.

Are you living at his mothers house?

How old is your boyfriend?
boomerang

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 01:26 pm
Call 1-800-RUNAWAY.

You don't have to tell them who you are and they should be able to direct you to some services that will help you.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 01:30 pm
This seems to be the more active of the two topics, so to consolidate I'll move my posts over here:

sozobe wrote:
I just saw your other thread, plenty of good advice there. What I agree with the most is to find a Planned Parenthood near you and go from there.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/

On the right side of the homepage there is a "find a health center" search box so you can find one near you.

runaway mommy wrote:

thank u so much. but what exactly will they do? i dont want to get rid of y baby. i want to have it. what they gone help me deliver?

sozobe wrote:

They will help with exactly the things you are asking about here. They will find you local resources and advise you.

Remember, they're called "Planned Parenthood." They are about providing options to people who otherwise would have fewer options. If you have decided that you want to have the baby and that's that, they will help you figure out how to best do that. They're absolutely not just about abortion.

I really think that's your best bet right now.

sozobe wrote:

From the Planned Parenthood website:

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/pregnancy-4250.htm

Quote:
Only you can decide what is best for you when it comes to pregnancy. But we are here to help. A staff member at your local Planned Parenthood health center can talk with you about all of your pregnancy-related concerns. And we can help you get care that you need.

Edit: they also provide prenatal care themselves.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 1 Jun, 2009 02:38 pm
@runaway mommy,
you've got us now...we're all here to help you
runaway mommy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 06:13 am
@panzade,
im just really scared. all my family has turned their back on me.
runaway mommy

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 06:16 am
@chai2,
i didnt mean to affend anyone. im just speaking on my part. my boyfriend and i want to raise our child. and my boyfriend and i have a small apartment. he's 17
dadpad

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 07:32 am
you havnt offended anyone kiddo. stick with us we're here to help.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 07:46 am
I was a bit scared too when we had our first baby (and i'm the man!). what helped me most was attending prenatal classes with my partner where we could discuss what was likely to happen. I do think you should contact the planned parenthood people and ask for support. Its pretty important that you develop a good support network. Even if its just being able to talk to someone or ask a question.
Have you had any morning sickness, at 4 months you should be nearly over that now.

1. Forums
  2. » runaway teens
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 01:25:08