Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 10:37 pm
I am in a fix , pls help me decide
I want to apply for PR to australia , and my My brother in law is willing to sponsor for under the relative sponsor ship scheme
He got is PR in JAN 2009 currently living in Adelaide ( applied for PR , onshore in June 2008 after competing his 2 yrs study in Australia ) is also willing to sponsor me .But the problem is that he although applied for his PR in june 2008 , started working in a pvt company in accounts dept from june 2007 and declared to the company that he is already a PR , naturally he worked more than 20hrs a week .( did not disclosed any job experience while applying for PR)

He is scared that if he filled the doc of 1277 form where the question for the last 2 yrs job experience is concerned he will get into trouble and would have adverse effect on his PR

  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,856 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 06:05 am
A sponsor visa (Tourist Visa) can be applied by a foreign visitor at a consulate in applicant's home country. If the purpose of the trip is not temporary, or if the purpose of the trip is something other than tourism, like business, study, or work, there is a separate visa category and qualifying criteria for each of these purposes.
Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2016 06:40 pm
there is a different category in applying a sponsorship visa.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Beached As Bro - Discussion by dadpad
Oz election thread #3 - Rudd's Labour - Discussion by msolga
Australian music - Discussion by Wilso
Oz Election Thread #6 - Abbott's LNP - Discussion by hingehead
AUstralian Philosophers - Discussion by dadpad
Australia voting system - Discussion by fbaezer
  1. Forums
  2. » Sponsorship visa
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/28/2021 at 11:43:31