Water pressure very low inside house

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 08:29 pm
I moved our rainsoft water softner from our old house. I have the unit with 2 filters, and salt tank we bought it about 2 and a half year ago. After I turned the
water on the water was a brown color and left grit in the bathtub the outside fausets work fine, what should I do to fix this problem
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,079 • Replies: 3
No top replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 12:45 pm

Are they plumbed in correctly?

Looking down from above while in front of each tank... the inlet is on the right and the outlet is on the left.

Were the tanks laid on there side prior to re-installation?

Does the pressure return when the system is bypassed?

Can you past clear pictures?
0 Replies

willham55

Reply Mon 25 May, 2009 04:15 pm
the tanks were always upright, we hooked them up backwards and it pushed the filter material into the water lines. i've been cleaning the stuff out of my faucets all day. the filter with the timer is on the left and the other one is on the right. we put the salt tank on the right. the main line is hooked up to the right filter, the outflow from the filter with the timer is going into the house.
H2O MAN

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 06:40 am
@willham55,
willham55 wrote:

...we hooked them up backwards and it pushed the filter material into the water lines.

That's what I feared, good luck cleaning everything out.
0 Replies