The anti-police thread...(videos, graphic , i wonder why?)

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 09:15 pm
Its overwhelming me, the fact that anyone can take the side of these, well lets not use euphemisms , they are high way robbers and gangsters.

And the sad thing is, they dont even have to be in uniform to kill, rob or assault you.

Why are police engaging in fear campaigns similar to "gangs"?

i hate reading the news, cop does 90 ish miles an hour and slams into girl, and the car he was chasing was legal, no reason for the chase. she dies instantly.
he had no lights, sirens or flashing light son.

How imcompetent are police? how arrogant?

at least in the UK they put their police in prison, in the states they are absolutely immune to any form of law.

its a sad state were in. my biggest fear is one of these morons does something t me, then im going to have to retaliate and put that bitch in his place with a full clip of 45 ammunition ot his ******* head.

This is ridiculous.

they dont even do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they sit op-posite to each other in their cars waiting for **** to happen. or farming for speeding tickets.

they are a useless parasitic class similar to the samurai..

they get their way no matter what, and then some. good ******* god police, i dont hate them, they disgust me.

they are worse then criminal, they do everything thugs do, but they are supposed to be the good guy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,715 • Replies: 10
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 09:16 pm
@OGIONIK,
cop slams wrong guy into a wall, hes now in a coma.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2009249844_copchase22m.html
OGIONIK

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 09:18 pm
@OGIONIK,
if that was a member of my family, id burn the cop alive with a good morning molotov cocktail.

but im crazy. so i guess u have to be crazy to stand up for yourselves. america. oh well.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 09:30 pm
@OGIONIK,
what's your beef with the samurai, onion?
OGIONIK

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 08:12 am
@Rockhead,
IMO they served no purpose really, other than to intimidate the common folk.

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 08:12 am
@OGIONIK,
>.< sound familiar? Very Happy
Rockhead

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 10:14 am
@OGIONIK,
when you are bored...

http://wiki.samurai-archives.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 12:22 am
I hope that stinking ******* pig fries.
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 03:42 am
@Wilso,
i hate how everytime i open reddit.com i see another police brutality/stupidity article...

every 3 days about theres another

"tased 19 times"

"cop smashes into girl doing 90+ mph"

"cops beats woman off camera"

"cop beats teenage girl for kicking her shoes off"

"cop gives man DUI for walking bike across hsi lawn"

i mean oh my ******* god...

maybe im just paranoid?

yeah yeah... common sense? logic and critical thinking?

those things dont matter nowdays!! right? am i right?

Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 06:04 am
@OGIONIK,
OGIONIK wrote:
i hate how everytime i open reddit.com i see another police brutality/stupidity article...

Well, if you open Pamela Rosa's threads you'll see story after story about black people committing crimes. This tells you more about the bias of the sources than the object of their criticisms. Stories about police abuse of power are very popular on reddit.

But instead of hating on the police, which is like Pamela Rosa hating black people because of the crime stories she posts, why not hate the abuse and brutality?

The overwhelming majority of police do not commit such acts and you are just as wrong as Pamela Rosa is in hating black people because of this kind of generalization.

Not all blacks are the brutes Pamela Rosa portrays them to be, and not all Cops are the brutes that reddit portrays them to be.

Hate the crime, not the general demographic of the criminal.
OGIONIK

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 08:40 am
@Robert Gentel,
well imo blacks do commit a larger portion of crimes..

because more blacks are poor

because

blacks had to start their roots in this country with nothing and whites had backing by government business churches family etc..

:/

0 Replies