The rich always coin their money while the rest go home in a box!

BobbyR

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 07:47 am
While our boys sacrifice themselves, directing their energies to our victory in Iraq, our present authorities continue to cover up tracks of local thievish businessmen, who have stolen over 10 million barrels of diesel fuel, being US Department of Defense assigned contractors in Iraq during past three years! Moreover, these bandits were reselling the fuel to Iraqi militants! It means they have made profits out of war, out of safety of our brothers and sons, who hazard their lives every day in Iraq now! Where, the devil, were the eyes of our military if they’ve managed to engage so downright scoundrels for maintenance of our troops in Iraq, suspecting nothing for 3 years running?
I tell you more! Recently, at last, these bandits have appeared before the Federal Court of st. Virginia and their leader has been sentenced to … a fine of $250 thousand, while his assistants have managed to steal diesel fuel in the amount of $40 million in Iraq! It is good punishment, isn’t it? Well, it is simply even-handed enforcement of our law! The rich always coin their money while the rest go home in a box! Ha-ha-ha!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,192 • Replies: 7
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 07:55 am
english is not bobbies first langauage it would seem
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:13 pm
Bobby is that pathetic Russian clown who's been posting propaganda here for years.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:29 pm
I had no idea there was a Saint Virginia.
Setanta

Reply Wed 6 May, 2009 01:32 pm
@jespah,
She was the one who confirmed the existence of Santa Claus.
jespah

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 03:47 am
@Setanta,
With the soot on the hands and face stigmata?
Setanta

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 10:40 am
@jespah,
With a letter to the Times.

(As in, "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus")
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 7 May, 2009 10:46 am
i like this title the best so far

i may start using it

"what is the world coming too?", a friend will say, and i will reply "the rich always coin their money while the rest go home in a box"

awkward silence, the friend pipes up, "what the **** are you talking about?"
0 Replies