importing medical equipment to the uk

stewin

Sat 11 Apr, 2009 05:34 am
hi there i am looking for any information anyone can give me about importing medical equipment to the uk from china all medical products ie cosmetic surgery equipment i need to know if anyone can recomend what companies deal in this market an what is required to start importing ie any licences and what other costs i need to take into account after a deal is done on the price of the products ie shipping import taxes any help would be greatly appreciated thanks steve.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,747 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

obbexport

Thu 23 Sep, 2010 08:22 am
@stewin,
hi stewin,i work in the sourcing business here in china and i have some contacts regarding medical equipment,dentist chairs mostly,i do visits to factories and check containers at loading.china has some good deals in this field and others but you MUST have someone on the ground to check all,most chinese are honest but there are bad apples too,this is paramount since you have to pay for goods before you see them.contact me at obbexport at gmail dot com,my name is mig by the way and im spanish
0 Replies