Anthrax traced to Obama

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 01:21 pm
Anthrax is a New York City-based heavy metal band that released its first full-length album in 1984. The band was one of the most popular of the 1980s thrash metal scene and is notable for being the first to combine heavy metal with rap music. The band is classified as one of the "big four" of thrash metal alongside Metallica, Megadeth, and Slayer.

Anthrax has made several appearances on television, including the programs Married... with Children, WWE Raw, NewsRadio, Cheers, and Ask Dr. Ruth among others. The band has also appeared in films such as Run Ronnie Run (performing as the fictional band Titannica) and Calendar Girls. Their song "Madhouse" was used in the video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City in-game radio station V-Rock and in Guitar Hero II. The song "Now It's Dark" was also converted into simlish on the metal radio station for The Sims PC game. Their song "Caught in a Mosh" was featured in Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s. In 2006, guitarist Scott Ian was a cast member of VH1's reality show SuperGroup and is also featured on many other VH1 shows such as I Love the 80s and I Love the 90s.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,128 • Replies: 2
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 01:29 pm
<snork>

<wanders off singing:

love is gonna getcha like a case of anthrax and that's one thing I don't wanna catch...>
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 01:35 pm
@dyslexia,
I knew it, I knew it! Another attack by that Sarah Palin profiled terrorist, Obama.
0 Replies