Is it safe to put itching powder in a baby's diaper?

Tue 28 Mar, 2023 01:09 am
April Fools is only 3 days away and I have some nasty itching powder ready for the ultimate April Fools Day prank. A friend of mine and his wife both finding my prank idea absolutely hilarious have given me permission to prank their daughter on April Fools Day. She only recently turned 2-years-old, hasn't been pranked before, and still has no concept of or interest in the potty or toilet so she still needs her diapers at all times. I plan to take full advantage of this because on April Fools Day I'm going to play the ultimate prank on her by putting the itching powder in her diaper.
I have never used itching powder before, nor have I done such a prank to a baby before. I did test a little bit of the itching powder on my arm and it is really itchy and did make that spot on my arm a bit red and irritated but the irritation and itching did go away after a minute when I wiped and rinsed off that part of my arm so doesn't seem to be that bad, at least to me. I do plan to put the rest of the remaining itching powder all in my friends baby's diaper and I know it is going to make her really itchy but I don't know if there is more of an effect it could have. I also don't how she is going to react.
What I am asking is should I go through with my ultimate April Fools Day prank? Is it harmless? Could it causing lasting harm? Is it safe to put itching powder in my friends baby's diaper?

View best answer, chosen by PritchPack
roger

Tue 28 Mar, 2023 01:13 am
@PritchPack,
Just don't.

In any case, I doubt there is anyone, anywhere who would actually know the answer to what you ask.
CodeQueen

Tue 28 Mar, 2023 01:24 am
@roger,
I agree. This is a very dangerous idea.
0 Replies

jespah

Tue 28 Mar, 2023 05:35 am
@PritchPack,
Good lord, what kind of a nasty person are you?

A two year old doesn't get pranked, FFS. This is a small child who can't shrug things off like you or I would. It would essentially simulate diaper rash. Might as well give the kid colic while you're at it.

I also don't believe for one minute that the parents (if they are at all competent) are agreeing to what, to a child, is cruelty.

If I knew any of you IRL I would be contacting CPS.

This is stupid, nasty, and anything but funny.
0 Replies

cherrie
  Selected Answer

Tue 28 Mar, 2023 05:49 am
@PritchPack,
PritchPack wrote:

I did test a little bit of the itching powder on my arm and it is really itchy and did make that spot on my arm a bit red and irritated ...

And you want to deliberately do this to a 2 year old?

Do you know how delicate a child's skin is? The effect that it had on your arm is nothing to what it will do to her.

And if her parents are really going to allow you to do this then you all need to take a long hard look at yourselves.
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 28 Mar, 2023 05:54 am
You may want to check his profile.
Region Philbis

Tue 28 Mar, 2023 06:04 am
@Ragman,

"A crazy person..."

yup!
0 Replies

Mame

Tue 28 Mar, 2023 07:55 am
@PritchPack,
You're an ass for even thinking of it. And who the hell are the poor kid's parents who would allow that?

Children should not be pranked, and especially by something you already found was nasty.

You're a total **** head.
0 Replies