Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 09:25 am
employment security commision has a option 2 number you can call -i have been trying to call for three weeks now and cannot get through-is this number for real---- 1-888-737-0259
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 3,480 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 09:49 am
@Pearline Queen,
Could be high call volumn, but I've long suspected several government agencies of just taking the phone off the hook when they're feeling stressy. I've had the same from both VA and SS.
Linkat

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 10:12 am
@Pearline Queen,
I'd suggest calling first thing in the morning - at least you tend to have a better shot as call volumes in general tend to lower in the morning.
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 10:19 am
@Pearline Queen,

it looks like they have changed their phone number --
http://www.ncesc.com/splash.asp
0 Replies

Pearline Queen

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 08:43 am
@roger,
I've been thinking the same thing Roger--mabe they want you to go find a $6.00 an hour job which really there are not many of those left--thanks for the reply--I will not give up yet
0 Replies

Pearline Queen

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 08:59 am
@Linkat,
To Linkat--there business hours are from 8o'clock to 4:30--at exactly 8,i did get the answering machine-not a person--i would then call back and get that busy signal--i would redial for one hour or more--still busy--thanks for the reply--i will not give up
0 Replies