Prayers needed for Brooklyn's (JustBrooke) father. Please pray.

Izzie

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 03:05 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Thanks Bill

I like her answer better too...

and yes - where there is life - there is a hope

taking a potter down to my babbling brook now.... will have a chat to Brooklyn in my head to hers when I get there. x

Healing day today...
jespah

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 04:07 am
@Izzie,
I hope a lot of healing moments are strung together today.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 04:27 am
Thanks for keeping us informed, Bill.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 07:52 am
I am taking the eyes opening as a definite sign of improvement. I know many that were told they would not live and have. Still thinking for them all and praying.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 08:05 am
Not expecting much by way of updates today. Our future Doctor's mother convinced her that her father wouldn't have wanted her to forfeit this semester; so she's off to School to take 3 Exams today, before returning to the hospital. I don't know if you all realize it, but she really is brilliant... but damn; she usually studies like a person obsessed leading up to exams. Please join me in hoping her brain cooperates with her today.
Tai Chi

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 08:13 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Yeah, it's that time of year. I was wondering how she would manage with exams, papers, etc. Here's hoping Brooke'll harness that stress and use it to her advantage. (Sending positive thoughts!)
mismi

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 08:27 am
@Tai Chi,
I am praying for her as she takes her exams...I am glad she went on - though it has to be hard for her. Thoughts will continue to be with her and fam.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 10:32 am
Well, she says she nailed the first Exam, 2 more to go today. Apparently she studied very hard last week because she described it as fast and easy... and there's nothing easy about any of her classes this semester.
FlavourQueen

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 12:47 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Go for it Brooke. Nail those exams for your daddy hun. Do him proud and we will keep holding hands and prayingm
Thanks Bill for the updates xx
jespah

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 01:23 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Go, Brooke, go!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 02:47 pm
Yes, go Brooke, go!!
We're aiming for an A+
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_L_CBW9fD0a0/SDS6OOBfpNI/AAAAAAAAAHM/K3BDvUMKqSM/s400/P5210011.JPG
Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 02:51 pm
@CalamityJane,
With you all the way Brooke, go girl, you can do it!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 03:25 pm
Good day all the way around! She described all 3 tests as easy, and said her daddy opened his eyes some more and held mommy's hand most of the day! Unclear how much should be read into it, but it sounds like fantastic news to me. Edit: "They" did say they're not ruling out improvement and that he does want to live! Beats the snot out of no response at all, doesn't it?
djjd62

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 03:27 pm
cool, keeping up the good thoughts here north of the border
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 05:12 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Very good to hear - thanks for the update.
Izzie

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 06:17 pm
@ossobuco,
good .... excellent under the circumstances ......... know she will have done her very best in the exams - she is a star.... PaPaBabbling - wishing him strength and love every day - he can feel the love of his family around him. Thanku Bill for letting us know. Tell her from me I love her. (I can't get SKYPE to do sms - ack)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 06:18 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Thanks for all the updates, Bill. Sounds like progress is mostly encouraging.
Izzie

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 02:47 am
@sozobe,
Hey Babbling - here with you girl, in spirit - thinking of you, PaPa and family. Here's to steady healing today - some hand squeezes and the power of love. He knows y'all are there. Go do what you need to Brooklyn - your PaPa won't want a vigil - he'd want you to go for all you are setting out to achieve. He feels your love every single second. He knows you are holding his hand.

Healing day..... loving, wishing, hoping, praying....
x
jespah

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 04:18 am
@Izzie,
Good morning, hoping for happy news
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 08:29 am
Nothing to report this morning, and I don't expect much by way of updates today because she has to take her other 3 exams today.