Prayers needed for Brooklyn's (JustBrooke) father. Please pray.

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 06:33 pm
Still praying Brooke, and holding you and yours in the center of strength and hope.

http://www.pdphoto.org/jons/pictures5/montana_10_bg_061905.jpg
Dutchy

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 06:37 pm
@Foxfyre,
Also still praying and sending vibes Brooke, be strong.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 06:44 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
He needs to wake up?

Really, Bill, he needs to?

If Brooke's dad comes out of this, I'll be happy.

If he doesn't, I'll understand the biochemistry and understand in general, and be hoping for his own sense of peace with himself at the end.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 07:05 pm
He needs to wake up soon...

http://api.ning.com/files/Btw3jANfePwqE5H9IvECYTlWo5ltIouuZWsTkxgmxNoRtRD89Z5meMusenJVtsMqM-3l1Ur6Q0xoDuwCLdDwl*ARvkLF1B5U/encouragement1.jpg

strength all around... xox xxxx
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 07:08 pm
Brooke, I hope for you and yours the best of all possible outcomes -- and know that what is "best" may change by the hour. But whatever it is, I wish it for you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 07:14 pm
If Brooke' Dad is dying, I wish him a good death.
And wish Brooke understanding of that.
If he has more time, which of course I hope for, I wish them some good conversations, good hand clasps.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 09:40 pm
Logged on to check. Was going to hit the pillows, but, will stay up a bit and pray.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 10:35 pm
Update: He has apparently suffered a stroke now too that is affecting his left side. He has smiled a couple times and squeezed hands in apparent response to words, but has yet to fully awaken. There is still hope… but he’s far from out of the woods. Brooklyn has sent a heartfelt thanks to all who have sent their prayers, good vibes, etc.

Please keep praying, sending positive vibes, or whatever it is you do. She says she can feel it and it’s giving her strength to be strong for her mother… who may well be losing her life-long soul-mate. Tough times for anyone, let alone someone as caring as our Brooklyn.

Thanks to everyone for caring and sharing. I’m sure it will mean a lot to Brooke, however things turn out. Hopefully, this will be the last update tonight, as the girl hasn't slept in days.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 10:36 pm
Still here, Bill.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 11:30 pm
@edgarblythe,
You're a kind man, Edgar, and your presence is appreciated. Don’t we all wish we knew what we could do or say.
msolga

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 11:38 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Sadly, Bill, many of us have "been there" - in similar, terribly sad situations with our parent/s - so we know what Brooke must be going through right now. A very tough time, I know. Sigh.
Foxfyre

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 12:22 am
@msolga,
Yes, many of us have. With parents. Siblings. Best friends. And the pain and exhaustion that goes with waiting for an uncertain outcome is not something anyone would wish on anybody, and certainly not on somebody we love. So my prayer is that Brooke and her mom and her dad can feel love and support surrounding them and sustaining them.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 02:50 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Sleep Babbling.... here for you... hoping, wishing, loving, praying... we're all around you - try and rest - strength to you all - hope to you all...

http://sleepzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/my_best_friend.jpg
FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 04:43 am
@Izzie,
Still holding your hand Brooke and asking for you to be given strength. Send you my love and prayers x
jespah

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 06:03 am
@FlavourQueen,
Morning prayers, matins, greet the day, hope for better news. Love abounds, every day you can feel it. It moves faster than light.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 10:09 am
Hoping everything will go better and better, soon.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 10:36 am
Sadly, a lot of us have experienced this, some sooner and some later. The
agony and pain of having a loved one on the verge of death is indescribable,
not something one should experience in younger years, not that it is any less
painful in later years.

Sending good vibes and love to you, Brooke. All the best for you and your
family.

mismi

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 11:09 am
@CalamityJane,
Still thinking about you and your family Brooke - praying for your Dad and you and your mom and sister - the whole family.
FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 11:25 am
@mismi,
Any more news Bill? Still with you Brooke and still praying for your precious Dad x
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 11:51 am
@FlavourQueen,
No new news, sorry. I'll let you all know when I hear more.
(((((((((( Brooklyn & Family )))))))))))