Prayers needed for Brooklyn's (JustBrooke) father. Please pray.

Intrepid

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 01:31 pm
Continued prayers
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 01:36 pm
@Joe Nation,
I'm sorry Brooke's father is going through health trouble again. Hope he'll be doing well soon.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 09:33 am
Not sufficiently stable without the stability drug, apparently, so they're not releasing him yet.. He's stuck there till at least Wednesday.
Izzie

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 01:20 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
((((((((((Babbling, PaPa and family)))))))))))))))))))

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming

thinking of you Brooklyn. x
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 01:30 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
OCCOM BILL wrote:

Not sufficiently stable without the stability drug, apparently, so they're not releasing him yet.. He's stuck there till at least Wednesday.

It's good that they don't hustle him off prematurely.
Izzie

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 04:52 pm
@edgarblythe,
Be praying in my way as I head for bed... better news for the morning dear angel Brooklyn. Love you. x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 05:35 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Thanks Bill. Let her know we are still thinking and praying for them.
jespah

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 04:55 am
@mismi,
Still in the prayer zone here.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 08:21 am
Waiting for news.
Joe(sending sending sending)Nation
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 09:54 am
Ask and THOU SHALL RECEIVE! The Angel's Daddy is going home today! Heartfelt thanks to all of you wonderful people for your prayers, posi-vibes, Ohmms, and well wishes... it has indeed worked again! I'm sure the Angel will get around to thanking you herself when she gets out from under school, her assistanceship(sp?), work and daddy-visits. Maybe we'll even get a baby-Madison update! ((((( Everyone )))))
FlavourQueen

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 02:37 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Alleluia!! - Glad our prayers have been answered - Thoughts are with you all and thanks OCCOM BILL for all your updates - much appreciated
FQxx
Dutchy

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 02:46 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Thanks for the good news Bill, trust Brooklyn is coping well. Waves from down under and wishing Daddy a speedy recovery.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 05:42 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Thanku ((((((Bill))))))))))))

love to all our Babblings.................... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2010 07:23 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Good news!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2010 06:00 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmming for our Babbling and thinking about her and hers. All love to the ((((((Babblings)))))))

Thanku Bill... thanku muchly. x
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2010 11:05 am
I just sat here and read all these new posts with a mass of tears. There are no words to express my love for this A2K community. A simple thank you doesn't suffice. I do thank you from the bottom of my heart, and my family thanks you as well.

Bill, Izz, Mis, Rock, dj, Tai, Alex, Jes, Walter, Barry, Dutchy, Edgar, Mac, Tsar, JPB, Husker, FQ, Merry Andrew, Joe, Intrepid, Thomas, Osso ..... and anyone that may have sent well wishes but not posted.... your guys rock! Each one of you are so very special to me. Thank you!

Life is so crazy sometimes. With my Daddy, I look at it this way--So much good has happened since March 13, 2009. Though it has been difficult, much healing has taken place, and he is still with us. That's really a gift and a miracle in and of itself. While he has taken gigantic leaps forward, there are bound to be times when he takes a few little steps backwards. I have to remember this and be more acceptive of it I guess.

Daddy had this little talk with me after he came home this week. He was intent on telling me that if anything happened to him that "I" would be okay. Of course, I didn't want that conversation, and he instantly made me cry. He wanted me to agree with him, but I couldn't because I can't think about that. Bill, in his infinite wisdom, told me that I needed to let Daddy know that yes I would be fine. I had to think about that for a couple days. Or maybe not so much thinkin' as finding the strength to say it to Dad without crying. You know what I mean? I feel so little strength sometimes where he is concerned. If there is a curse to being a "Daddy's girl" .... that would be it. Last night I was able to give him that assurance. It was hard, but I pulled it off. I almost felt like it was a lie. I don't know if I'll be okay. He is so much a part of my world. That is just me talking now ..... of course I'll be okay. I just need more time with him.

He is home and recovering again -- so far so good. My Mom and Dad are so intertwined as a couple. It doesn't matter what life throws at them, all that is needed is for them to be in the same room together ... it matters not where, they find such genuine smiles for each other. Their love has always been such a learning tool for me. I thank God for every day they have together.

I have rattled off enough, me thinks. Bill......don't know what I would do without you. You have helped to keep the prayers, well wishes, etc., going on A2K when I needed them. Thank you.

Thanks to all.

Much love
xo
mismi

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2010 11:11 am
@JustBrooke,
((Brooke)) It is hard for us to think of what life will be like without those we love so much. But Bill was right and you are brave and strong. I am proud of you!

So thankful that your Dad is doing better. Will keep you all in my continued prayers.

Hugs hun...
Dutchy

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2010 04:16 pm
@mismi,
Brooklyn you are a special girl, your Dad is right, you will be ok. Happy to know your Dad's feel better, will keep sending him vibes from downunder.

Hugs to you. (((Brooklyn)))
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 09:48 pm
Crying or Very sad Brooklyn's daddy passed away this morning. He had been in a coma from a stroke he'd suffered last week... and apparently this time they knew the end was near. Brooklyn asked me to send her apologies for not posting herself, and to thank you all for praying with her over these last years of hardship. She was just too broken up to talk to anyone, and will be staying with her mom until such time as the world starts turning again.

Her parents were high school sweethearts who never spent a day out of love since; so you can imagine how devastated her mother must be. Finally, she asked me to close this post with her daddy's favorite song.

May he rest peace.

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 31 Oct, 2010 09:52 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Thank you for letting us know. My sympathy to Brooklyn.
0 Replies