Prayers needed for Brooklyn's (JustBrooke) father. Please pray.

mismi

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 08:30 am
@Izzie,
praying ((Brooke))
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 08:32 am
Sending thoughts south.
Tai Chi

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 08:43 am
@alex240101,
alex240101 wrote:

Sending thoughts south.

From farther north too. (((Brooke)))
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 08:46 am
oh man, i'd hoped we'd left this thread miles behind

positive thoughts from the great white north
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 10:54 am
For future reference; anytime I say fever or make any reference whatsoever to temperature; you can be pretty sure I'm talking about BLOOD PRESSURE. Don't know why cross the two, but that was the problem here... Operative word being WAS! They have it back under control and the man is going to be fine once again, thanks in part no doubt to you fine people! This morning he was already feeling well enough to worry about Brooklyn's own health, lip off, and flirt with his wife. This guy is just too cool. Thank you all once again for another job well done!
ossobuco

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 11:17 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Good news, Bill. I missed this thread this time, but will send oms for continuing improvement.
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmms to Brooke's dad and the family.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 03:46 pm
Thanks for the update, Bill.

I'm hoping Brooklyn's daddy keeps feeling better.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 10:40 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
I've inadvertently pulled the plug on this one a little early. I mistook Brooklyn's optimism as a prognosis, and read too much into her trip home as well. His blood pressure is stablized, but they are NOT releasing him yet and don't know when they will. Please keep praying, well-wishing or whatever it is you do. It is working! Thanks again.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 10:45 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Nods. Om'ing.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 10:45 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Here's some more hope stew sent via e-prayer over to her father and to the family.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 10:47 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
missed this earlier...

Prayers and well wishes to the entire family. Extra hugs headed towards (((( Brooke ))))
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2010 11:53 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
sending my prayers
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 03:59 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Hey ((((((Bill)))))))) - thanks hun

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmming, praying, wishing, hoping...

PaPaBabblings in the right place to keep a close eye on him and this should and will reduce the pressure on the family a little too and help with their fears. The must be fretting so much - I'm glad he has the docs there to keep check on him.

I'm also glad Brooklyn went home for a little while - please can you find out, Bill, if she's feeling better - she's been terribly sick over Christmas. She must rest herself too. Will try and txt her, but I'm not sure if it will go thru.

Thoughts for Babbling and her family - (((((((((((((((((Brooklyn&PaPaFamily)))))))))))))))))))))

ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 08:21 am
@Izzie,
Just to let you know that you are all in our prayers Brooke
Keep strong in the faith
FQxx
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 08:21 am
@Izzie,
Ommming from Casa de la Philbis.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 08:37 am
Continued positive thinking from here.
mismi

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 09:21 am
@Tai Chi,
I'm still praying!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 11:09 am
The man was stable again last night so they've decided to take him off the drip of whatever it is that stabilized him. Apparently, they won't release him until he goes at least 24 hours without needing more of this magic potion. This is driving him crazy because he can't actually feel anything wrong at all. Prayers and finger-crossing should be focused on stability, because if he remains stable he might go home tomorrow!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 11:16 am
ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2010 12:36 pm
Thoughts with B and her family.

Joe(om)Nation