Prayers needed for Brooklyn's (JustBrooke) father. Please pray.

Izzie

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 02:28 am
@JustBrooke,
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... love the pics of K and Noah....

what a beautiful family you all are.

PaPaBabbling needs to take it slowly now - but yep - huge hope gal - PaPa has much to live for. So, so pleased he had made great progress.

As for you gal - get some sleep too - you got school coming up... and don't forget to eat a???????????

Go hug BabyNoah for me and know we are all thinking of you - sending you love and posivibes. Love to K&R too.

mismi wrote:

Read Between the Lions? I think...

Ewe were right Mis Wink
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 04:21 am
Beautiful family! Glad to read things are going well.
mismi

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 07:32 pm
@jespah,
Oh Brooke! I am so thrilled to hear this...it does make my heart glad! That baby is beautiful and so is his Mama - and his Auntie!

((Brooke)) - love you girly!

Thanks Iz...couldn't remember!
Izzie

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2009 06:53 am
@mismi,
((((((((((((((Babbling, PaPaBabbling and family))))))))))))))))))
OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2009 08:27 am
@Izzie,

All is still well, just so you know!
Izzie

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2009 08:32 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Thanks ((((Bill)))) - great to know. x
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2009 08:33 am
Checking in to say Hi, folks.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2009 08:40 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

((((((((((((((Babbling, PaPaBabbling and family))))))))))))))))))

That is exactly what I needed this morning, Mizz Izz. Thank you.

Reading back and wishing I could just give you all a real hug right now.

Updating for you .... it's all good! I have seen my father more himself this week than ever. I try hard not to get too comfortable with anything because we know the dangers that are still there. No one knows what tomorrow holds. Or the next minute. Or hour. But at the same time, if I don't embrace the seemingly rapid improvements that have been made this week; I think I could just go crazy. Know what I mean?

I am so tired of putting on the fake smiles. I want a real smile. A smile that means something. That comes from feeling like maybe, just maybe this chapter in my life can scurry on past and things can get back to normal again. Where in the Brooklyn world, while there are still daily trials and things to be worked out, there is this sense of comfort. Of love. Of peace. Calmness. I miss that, terribly. I tried to find that last night. Just didn't quite get there. Maybe today. Heading up to the lake/cabin with friends. It's going to be another beautiful day here. In the 70's. Plenty of sunshine. And good company. A soft place to land for the day? We'll see.

Thank you. Every one of you. I wish you knew what my heart holds for you. You are just the best bunch of dear souls, and you have touched me deeply. I wish I could return to you and give to you, even half of what you have given to me.

Have a wonderful, wonderful day.

xoxoxo
Izzie

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2009 08:47 am
@JustBrooke,
JustBrooke wrote:

I wish I could return to you and give to you, even half of what you have given to me.

oh Babbling - you do that without even having to do anything...... that's who you are - we love you gal. x

Go spend some time with your friends and you'll find your peace within. Hugs my friend. xox

look at what was floating in the babbling brook yesterday when I was getting a little peace...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/DSC03976.jpg

Very Happy
JustBrooke

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2009 08:57 am
@Izzie,
Ohmygosh! How can I NOT smile at that!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

THAT was a real smile.

Love you, too!
xoxoxox
Izzie

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2009 09:12 am
@JustBrooke,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

My smile too is real right now x
jespah

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2009 09:23 am
@Izzie,
Sleepy real smile.
FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2009 10:30 am
@jespah,
Brooke. Such happy news about PaPa. Izzie can always find the right answers to make you smile and that photo was perfect.
Loved the photos of Noah and of you and the girls. Have fun with them hunni and know we are all thinking of you guys.
Stay strong and relax
Big hugs
FQxx
Dutchy

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2009 03:54 am
@FlavourQueen,
Keep smiling Brooklyn, you do it so well, evidenced by your photo on the 'yabber' thread. (((Brooklyn)))
Izzie

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2009 03:26 pm
@Dutchy,
Wishing for good news Brooklyn - hopefully, tho PaPa is still in the hsopital that life is levelling out somewhat now.....

thinking of you and love you girl. love to all the family.

((((((((((((Babbling, Papa, MaMa, Family)))))))))))))))

(((((Bill))))))
mismi

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2009 03:27 pm
@Izzie,
(((BROOKE)))
Izzie

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2009 06:33 pm
@mismi,
Babbling - loving you - arms wrapped around (((Babbling, PaPa and Family))))
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2009 06:36 pm
checking in, no news as they say, is good news

thoughts still with brooke and family
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2009 10:11 pm
No news is reasonably good news. The angel's daddy is still sitting in a chair during the day, so he's not nearly as bad as he once was; but he's had some pretty strong arrhythmia the last couple of days. Mom's back to staying at the hospital again because that is not a good sign. More prayers would be very much appreciated.
Eva

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2009 10:17 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
You got it.