Prayers needed for Brooklyn's (JustBrooke) father. Please pray.

Izzie

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 06:18 am
@OCCOM BILL,
thanks Bill - thoughts and healing wishes still coming.... no news is hopefully good news - lots of posivibes.

Have a good Easter (((((Bill))))).

(((((((((((Babbling, PaPaBabbling and family))))))))))))))))))))
mismi

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 06:20 am
@Izzie,
thanks Bill... Smile
FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 06:37 am
@mismi,
Easter prayers for a new life and new awakening for Papa Babbling. Love you Brooke. Keep strong and know we are here for you xxx
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 09:47 am
(((((( everyone ))))))

Thank you. You are all very special.
xoxo
Izzie

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2009 05:57 pm
@JustBrooke,
love you ((((Babbling)))) - hoping PaPaBabbling has improved some more today and you are managing to get some rest... MaMaBabbling too. xxxx

Izzie

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 06:19 pm
@Izzie,
Hey Babbling " thinking of you and wishing you and yours a Happy Easter

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/93b3cd8d8ca8d6f8_o.jpg

Angels to protect....
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 06:36 pm
Hey Brooke. Prayers continue for the Easter hope to burn brighter and brighter for you and your loved ones.

http://souledout.org/death/candleritual/animcandle.gif
Dutchy

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 08:22 pm
@Foxfyre,
Hi Brooklyn, Happy Easter to you and yours, still sending heaps of vibes. (((Brooklyn)))
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2009 01:43 am
I see the angel didn't make it here today. I can tell you his actual condition hasn't changed much... but that's actually a good thing. Since he's reasonably stable, they are starting to talk about upgrading him from critical as a baby step on the long road to recovery. Please keep praying, sending vibes or whatever works for you; it is working!
FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2009 02:45 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Happy easter and all our prayers to you Brooke and family. Have faith and be strong. Love you xx
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 12 Apr, 2009 09:04 am
Happy Easter to each one of you, Bill.
Izzie

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 03:46 am
@edgarblythe,
((((((((((((Babbling, PaPa and Family)))))))))))))))))

Thanks ((((Bill))))
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 09:54 am
No gnews is good gnews. Hope you all had a Happy Easter!
sozobe

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 09:57 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Quote:
No gnews is good gnews

...with Gary Gnu!

What show was that?

Hope Brooke's dad keeps getting better and better...
mismi

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 09:58 am
@sozobe,
Read Between the Lions? I think...

Glad to hear it Bill...thanks for the update
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 09:59 am
@sozobe,
Great Space Coaster evidently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAwVIZDAUF0

Sorry for the digression. I still don't know if the instant answers to these kinds of questions via Google is good or brain-mushifying...
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 07:45 pm
Ha! Very cool vid, Soz! This thread needs some smiles!

Now for update - Today was step down day. Daddy is officially out of ICU and in a room just across from the nurses station so they can still keep a good eye on him. He will likely be there for a couple of weeks and then from there....we shall see. It just amazes me the improvement he has made. He is so ready to go home. He hasn't had any more TIA's. Has fully recovered from the one he had. I am very hopeful, really. Without hope, what do we have though? I thank you guys so much for the prayers, thoughts and well wishes. There's a lot of power in each of those. Wishing I could hug you all.

Got Mom out of the hospital for a little bit on Easter. She got to watch her grandkids hunt for Easter eggs. Was good for her. She is looking pretty tired. It's been a darn tough month for her.

I have some pictures of Noah. I've been so focused on Daddy that I haven't posted any of him. Will do that on the yabber thread. He's got toofers now, he crawls with the speed of light, is into everything, and has gotten quite good on grabbing ahold of anything and everything he can get his hands on and pulling himself up to a standing position. His hair is growing and getting more and more blonde. Anyhow, I will post one of him and Mom on this thread and the rest on the yabber liner.

Mom and Noah

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/brookesphotos27/Noah6.jpg

Just look at him! I wish they could stay just wee-little babies forever. He's growing way too fast!!!! Ok, I have one most post to make and then it's back to studying for a test tomorrow.

Again....thank you guys so much.

xoxo

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 07:53 pm
@JustBrooke,
Such good news Brooke. Don't know where my candle went at the top of the page--it turned into an ad for a site I've never visited or seen? Wierd! But just envision a bright candle there instead of that ad....

Mom and Noah are terrific. And smiles all around. It's all good.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 07:58 pm
Great news, Brooke and great photos.
Dutchy

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 08:23 pm
@Tai Chi,
Magic news Brooklyn, all the best with your studies. Nice picture of baby Noah and Mum. (((((vibes for Brooke))))
0 Replies