Prayers needed for Brooklyn's (JustBrooke) father. Please pray.

Izzie

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 04:01 am
@JustBrooke,
Hey Babbling - with ya girlie and great news again - love to you, PaPa, MaMa and the family. Try and get a little R&R this weekend. love ya sista. x
FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 05:51 am
@Izzie,
Just back from Germany and read the latest. How great is He? Prayer is an amazing thing and the love you give your daddy helps him pull through. Love to papa and mama babbling and special hug to you Brooke xx
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 05:56 am
nice, check this thread every few days, the news gets better and better
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 09:46 am
@JustBrooke,
Continued thoughts and prayers to you all, Brooke. It's great to see the continued improvements. And, yes, there's reason to hope for a longterm, positive outcome.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 02:36 pm
Thank you, JPB, Dj, FQ, and Izz, and everyone else!

Got to see Dad sitting in his chair this afternoon. He's in decent spirits. Even told me I was getting too skinny and needed to eat. Now, THAT tells me that my Daddy is definitly feeling a wee-bit more like himself. Cuz that's one thing he loves to get on me about! It's one of those things I have grown accustomed to hearing almost every time he would see me. Of course I would always give him the "eye roll." But this time ....twas music to my ears! All I could do was smile at him. Dang, never thought I would say that! Razz

And yes, Miss Izz ....I just made some plans for some R & R tonight. I'm feeling like some major, major, MAJOR play time. I'm being picked up, so I don't have to worry about how much fun I have, since I won't be behind the wheel. Not too sure about the band playing. I've never heard them before. But it will be a good time, I'm sure.

Anyhoo, I have gotten ahead in homework this week, so nothing to be done there this weekend. Hope everyone has a great day! Talk to you tomorrow.

Again, thank you all so much.

Love and Hugs xoxoxo
jespah

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 06:02 pm
@JustBrooke,
Have a great evening out. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 06:05 pm
@JustBrooke,
Hi Brooke. a wonderful post to read on my home coming. You go and enjoy yourself tonight you so deserve it. Would love to get you on the dance floor but I'm afraid I wouldn't last the distance, to tired after my long trip. maybe after your graduation. Smile Hugs from the Beagle.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 06:10 pm
@JustBrooke,
Enjoy Babbling - go let yer hair down girl and raise a glass for PaPa and the family.... us A2Kers will raise one for you. Love you xxxx
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 06:32 pm
Bad day. More prayers needed. Today Brooklyn's daddy suffered something called a TIA. The American Heart Association's site calls it a "warning stroke" or "mini stroke" which it says doesn't do any long term damage, but he hasn't woken up since... so maybe after a heart attack it's a bigger deal. Please pray...
Izzie

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 06:35 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Right here Bill...

Praying, healing thoughts, everything, anything... for PaPa Babbling, our girl and her family

love

x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 06:43 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
I am praying...scarey..so sad to hear this.
alex240101

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 06:46 pm
@mismi,
Many, many, more prayers.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 09:05 pm
Still adding our prayers here to all the others Brooke

http://i1.treklens.com/photos/10203/1_candle_w_frame.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 09:24 pm
Bad news. Time to increase the intensity of prayers and best wishes.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 09:51 pm
@edgarblythe,
Here with best wishes.
My hope is the tia situation can be temporized with care.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 11:21 pm
He's definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, Brooke.
<holding hand>
Izzie

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 03:38 am
@Eva,
Hoping, wishing and praying for good news today and for PaPaBabbling to regain conciousness. Thinking of you Brooklyn and MaMaBabbling - the world is thinking of you and yours and your A2K family is right beside you girl. Love you.

Holding hands...

x
Dutchy

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 03:48 am
@Izzie,
Sending more vibes Brooklyn and hope he'll soon get over this setback. Hold on dear, thinking of you.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 04:11 am
@OCCOM BILL,
I have a family member who has had TIAs and they are definitely scary.

Prayers for the Brooklyn family.
verbivore

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 06:13 am
@jespah,
brooklyn..earnest prayers frm ths part of the world..hope ur dad recovers & returns to the pink of his health. do keep us posted..whenever u gt back.
0 Replies