Prayers needed for Brooklyn's (JustBrooke) father. Please pray.

Izzie

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 05:09 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
(((((((Babbling and family)))))))

here and hugging ya x

Thanks Bill. x
Dutchy

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 06:21 pm
@Izzie,
Magic news Bill, we kept hoping and here is the result. Although a long way from home we'll keep the good vibes coming until 'Daddy' is up and about and Brooklyn is back into her regular routine. (((Brooke)))
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 09:44 pm
Jes, Missy, FQ, Miss Izz, Dutchy, Bill .......thank you! I was too tired last night to post. I knew I could count on you, Bill. Big hugs.

FQ - The power of prayer is something that I have always believed in. Even when sometimes our prayers aren't answered the way we like. Regardless of how this turns out, I am so grateful for each day. It's one more day we wouldn't have had. Thank you

School....went okie today. Tomorrow I'll be off campus at 12:30, so that will help a ton, timewise. Got some homework done between classes today. The rest I took to the hospital. Here's the funny. I went into Daddy's room , after school, and unloaded my backpack and sat down beside his bed. He goes "homework?" I go "yep." He goes, "no, DO homework!" Ahhhhh...that's the Daddy I know and love.! He's definitely getting better! Wink Laughing

xoxox
TTH

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 10:01 pm
@JustBrooke,
JustBrooke
Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and I hope everything turns out okay. Great story about your dad. It made me smile Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 03:18 am
@JustBrooke,
Such good news girl - makes me feel ever more hopeful every time I come on here. Truly sharing your journey of love and hope with you and yours and each day it gets better 'n better. Long path to follow still - but how amazing is your PaPa a?

love you sista. x
jespah

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 03:55 am
@Izzie,
Heh your Dad's still your Dad. Smile

PS Do your homework, Pip. Wink
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 04:17 am
Checking in.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 08:42 am
Me too. Assuming no news is good news but prayers continue.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 09:24 am
@Foxfyre,
Correct: No news is good news.
FlavourQueen

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 02:08 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
So happy Papa Brooke is being a Dad again. Still praying Brooke. Love ya girlie xx
Izzie

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 06:12 pm
@FlavourQueen,
Nite Babbling and healing thoughts and dreams for PaPaBabbling. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mismi

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 06:34 pm
@Izzie,
Just checking in...good to see all things are steady.
Hugs to you Brooke
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 10:19 pm
I see the little Angel didn't find time to post before bed... Today her daddy actually got to sit in a chair for half an hour! Yet another gigantic sign of improvement if you ask me! (Though, I must remind you that asking me would be silly, because I'm not qualified to opine). Keep praying! It's working!
Dutchy

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 10:32 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Fabulous news Bill it is getting better all the time, so happy for our Brooklyn and family. Will keep sending them vibes but sometimes wonder if they'll ever get there from this sde of the world. Smile
OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 10:39 pm
@Dutchy,
I suspect they must be getting there from everywhere, Dutchy. The man has come a very long way for a fella the pro's had basically given up on, weeks ago. Thank you. And thanks to everyone!
Foxfyre

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 12:00 am
http://xemanhdep.com/gallery/candle_light_photos/candle_light_photos14.jpg
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 02:10 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Great news to wake up to here in the UK and see this thread. Keeping the thoughts, prayers and loving going - hoping each day PaPaBabbling will gain renewed strength.

Nice to see ya Bill Wink Thanku. x
jespah

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 04:13 am
@Izzie,
Checking in -- good morning -- chair sitting, yay!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 04:22 am
Thinking positive.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 10:08 pm
All is still on the right track. I really appreciate you guys. More than you can know.

One of the doctors was telling me a few days ago about a case similar to Daddy's, that he was involved with when he was doing his internship in a hospital out in California about 3 years ago. He said the guy beat all the odds. Wasn't expected to survive, but he did.

Then tonight, Scott (the doctor) was telling me that he did some checking. Has found out that this man is still doing well. Gives me hope.

Again, thank you. Everyone.

xoxox