Err Rob/Nick............ what's this all about! Can't post for 1509 seconds...

Izzie

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2009 09:47 pm
errrrrr Nick... Rob.... what this all about then??????????????????????

I've been posting on 6 different threads - 6 posts! Went to answer another one...

and

Hamster
Hold on there! We have to wait 2430 seconds before we can post another of your posts in case you are a robot.

I'm not.... I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me back!

Is that "normal" at this stage.... I've not been on here long tonite - and hour or so.......or posting much tonite - but.............. wha...........

ohhhhhhhh now....Hold on there! We have to wait 2201 seconds before we can post another of your posts in case you are a robot.

so.............. I take it I cant post in 40 mins or (it's 3.30am - I can't work it out at this time!) this is so not good!

Hold on there! We have to wait 2090 seconds before we can post another of your posts in case you are a robot

Hold on there! We have to wait 314 seconds before we can post another of your posts in case you are a robot.
oh that's just pants - sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were my only posts

Where am I - Travel Game II.
Sat 7 Mar, 2009 07:47 pm - ohhhhhhhhhhh... that could be Yosmeite area???? <waves> (view)

Picture Gallery
Sat 7 Mar, 2009 07:45 pm - you know.... I seriously think A2k has got a special link to the "how does that happen" thought. Noddy sending out Noddy's methinks! Wink Cool pic 2packs. FAB... thanku! X Razz (view)

Should persons accused of child sex abuse be presumed guilty?
Sat 7 Mar, 2009 07:27 pm - <good on you I reckon RG> <the kids needs advocates like the wabbit> working in a school one always wonders if a claim will happen. my old head teacher had an accusation (not... (view)

Picture Gallery
Sat 7 Mar, 2009 07:13 pm - WOW 2packs.... would you believe that he's from my home town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big statue of that fella at the end of Plymouth Road barely 5 minutes away! How weird is that? Shocked (view)
Where am I - Travel Game II.
Sat 7 Mar, 2009 07:02 pm - You got it TTH - well done you. (where I was born!) you're up... (view)

"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD
Sat 7 Mar, 2009 06:46 pm - Hey hey DjjD - Happy Birthday to the wee gal! And cake too……….. Cooooooool! Hope you are way better now. Missy - sunshine back onboard and great to see you - glad... (view)

"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD
Sat 7 Mar, 2009 06:39 pm - BATHSHEBA Hey db! Just going back a couple days … needed to check something before I replied
bathsheba wrote:
The psychological impact of being a breastless woman... (view)

6ish posts in just over an hour - what’s going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely this cannot be right. Are you two geeking tweaking right now... have we a glitch or is JesHamster telling me to go to bed (ha). Whichever.... agggggggh!

<nods, thanks anyhoo..... now please can I post!> merci

GUTTED! (need to talk!)

spinning now...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,836 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2009 09:54 pm
@Izzie,
Try it now, I think this was a bug with the server time zones, related to the daylight savings change.
Izzie

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2009 10:12 pm
@Robert Gentel,
yep Rob............ have just posted a bunch and all seems to be right with the world... well, A2K world. Thank you. Sorry to bother you - off to zzzzzz now. Nite. x
Izzie

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2009 10:13 pm
@Izzie,
Oh................ has it gone forward or back out there..... ours hasn't changed!

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2009 06:32 am
@Izzie,

we sprang forward at 2:00am ET...
dlowan

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2009 06:57 am
@Region Philbis,
We have stayed the same for a bit longer.

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2009 06:58 am
http://cache.io9.com/assets/resources/2007/12/metropolis1.jpg

wait a minute, izzie's a robot, who knew Razz
Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2009 07:42 am
@djjd62,
Major BOTox by the looks of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

<holds out hand, shakes hand - wonders what's about to grab my left thigh Shocked >
0 Replies