CVS Pharmacy Problem

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 01:26 pm
Has anyone here ever had trouble getting their refilled medications from CVS? The Essex pharmacy where I get my medications screwed up the last three months. My refills were to be ready Wednesday but I'm still having trouble. The pharmacy is blaming my doctor and the doctor blames CVS. I have been getting my medications there for years until some recent personal changes I never had a problem!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,403 • Replies: 3
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 03:56 pm
I have noticed that the Walgreens in Tomball is much more responsive than the Walgreens nearest my home. So I go a few miles extra to the good guys store. Its all in the personel.
Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 04:19 pm
@edgarblythe,
I agree. I go to a Walgreens near me. They are constantly changing personnel, and most of them know next to nothing. They are constantly screwing things up. There are two women who have been around for awhile, and know what they are doing. I make it my business to talk with them.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2009 04:25 pm
The old pharmaist that I like finally found out what happened. One of my blood pressure medications was Metoprolol Succer has been taken off the market. It was substuted with Metoprolol Tartrate but I was failed to be notified. I thought they were giving me the wrong medication.
0 Replies