Riddle help

jenS

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 10:39 am
Hey
Im currently working on a university project about story telling. Im creating an interactive art piece which will look like the mad hatters teaparty from Alice in wonderland.
My idea is to have four users, each will have headphone where they will hear riddles and then interact with something(that isnt important at the moment)

So....I was wondering if anyone knew of any good riddle i could use, the topics im looking for are; colour, days of the week, falling down, and quietness.

Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,561 • Replies: 6
No top replies

mac11

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 11:38 am
@jenS,
Other than being colours, what do the words orange, silver and purple have in common?

Name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

What falls down but never breaks?

When you say my name I am gone. What am I?
markr

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 02:24 pm
@mac11,
no rhyming partners
yesterday, today, tomorrow
night? (if so, I'd remove "down")
silence

This may not be what you're after, but for color riddles, there are the questions about pairs of socks or gloves in a drawer and colored balls in urns.
0 Replies

markr

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 02:53 pm
@jenS,
Heres another days of the week riddle:

Alice is walking throught the forest of forgetfulness. She wants to know what day of the week it is. She stops and asks a lion and a unicorn. Now the lion lies all of the time on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The unicorn always lies on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Alice asks the lion what day it is, he says, "Well, yesterday was one of my lying days." Alice can't figure it out just from the lion's answer so she asks the unicorn and the unicorn says, "Yesterday was also one of my lying days." What day is it?
DrewDad

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 02:58 pm
@markr,
Today! (Alice is walking....)

Wink
0 Replies

jenS

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 11:20 am
thanks everyone so far, quick question, is the answer to the day one actually; today?

DrewDad

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 11:53 am
@jenS,
No, the answer is "Thursday".

Although, in a twist, I actually answered "Today" on a Thursday, so that makes it cool on two levels.

w00t.
0 Replies