0

tagging spam

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 03:29 am
I've tried to keep up with the asshole who is spaming us, first by a report, and then by tagging, but the tags don't stick. What's with that?
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 994 • Replies: 3

ossobuco

1  
Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 03:36 am
@ossobuco,
Ok, ok, two did. Eh. I tagged all of them, so far.

2  
Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2009 05:19 am
Please just report what you believe is spam. You don't have to tag such topics as, if they are spam, they will be pulled and you won't see the tags, anyway. And, if they turn out to not be spam, then you will have mistagged them. Thank you.

2  
Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2009 06:53 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I'm seeing spam tags again, and few to no reports on what people think is spam.

Please -- report it as spam; don't just tag it and assume we Mod types will find it.

Thank you.