Just how did Obama get elected?

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:14 am

This web site will shed some light on how Obama got elected.

How Obama Got Elected

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:19 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
This web site will shed some light on how Obama got elected.

No, not really.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:22 am
@H2O MAN,
Another explanation is that everyone but you voted for him.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:26 am

Left wing loons in denial... what a sad and pathetic life.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:30 am
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

everyone but you voted for him.

That makes me the smartest guy here, but I'm not alone.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:31 am
@Gargamel,
Not quite right! In addition to H2O, John Ziegler - who always gets fired for
using the N-word, voted for McCain and the dingbat.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 11:09 am
Sarah Palin talking about how the media treated her explains how Obama got elected?
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 11:13 am

Focus your collective attention on this Wilson Research Poll
Woiyo9

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 11:18 am
@boomerang,
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 12:06 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Focus your collective attention on this Wilson Research Poll

As far as I can tell, the poll measured how well people remembered partisan talking points. Not surprisingly, McCain supporters were better at identifying Republican talking points, while Obama supporters were better at identifying Democratic talking points. That's hardly a surprising result, and it offers no insights into why Obama was elected.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 12:09 pm
@joefromchicago,
Laughing

Yeah, that and an overwhelming number of the Dumbmasses voting for Obama.

Proof that some people should not be allowed to vote in Federal elections.
joefromchicago

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 12:24 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Laughing

Yeah, that and an overwhelming number of the Dumbmasses voting for Obama.

Well, it's clear that he didn't get 100% of the dumbass vote.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

There, you have made me laugh -- laugh out loud! Happy?
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 01:20 pm
@joefromchicago,

Yeah, the rest of the dumbmasses that wanted to vote for O boy were Drunk and lazy.

I'm amazed that you find that funny though...
mysteryman

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 07:18 pm
@Gargamel,
Thats not true, I didnt vote for Obama either.

Of course, I didnt vote for McCain either so its a wash.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 09:11 pm
My, my, Fox News is STILL on about Bill Ayers. Who cares? Everybody knows about him. No one cared before the election, no one cares now. The whole Fox faux controversy didn't matter to anyone. Just more right wing spin, in a centrist country that knows crap when it hears it. Poor Fox, eight more years of irrelevance under the Obama administration.
genoves

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 01:52 am
@MontereyJack,
Yes, of course,Fox News is irrelvant. But why does O'Reilly lie about Fox's standing? He says it is the second most popular cable news channel. Why don't the other channels call him on that lie?
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 01:55 am
@H2O MAN,
Of course, joefromChicago finds that funny. Don't you know that Joe from Chicago haunts the 26th street criminal court houses looking for case referrals from scumbags? That's why he has the Mayor Daley logo!
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 01:58 am
Yeah, they have almost the entire community of extreme right wingers watching them. It's only a small part of the country, but they have a virtual monopoly on it, while most of the rest of the country (the center right, the majority center of the country, the center left) are split among a much larger number of stations (I don't include the liberal left in this because there isn't really a major TV news outlet that approaches a liberal viewpoint--they're all much more centrist than that, so liberals kinda have to take what they can get).
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 02:03 am
ooh, "scumbags", genoves said "scumbags". Dead giveaway. And not "scumbag Clinton"--what a refreshing change. You've already quoted Bjorn Lomborg with your new nom. When are you going to start quoting Richard Posner and Richard Lindzen? How long do you think it's going to be before you get booted again? How long did it take you to come up with your new username?
genoves

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 03:43 am
@MontereyJack,
Don't you know what a "scumbag" is Monterey Jack? A scumbag is a president who perjures himself repeatedly because he doesn't have the integrity to admit that he should not have allowed an Intern to fellate him in the White House. At least, Jack Kennedy had his secret service take him secretly out of the White House for his assignations. And Kennedy never chose a White House Intern.

If my name bothers you, do something about it.

You left wingers are all alike. You talk about "inclusiveness" You prate about the " freedom of speech" You say that you believe in the "marketplace of ideas" But you don't. You are, as Jonah Goldberg pointed out in his book--all LIBERAL FASCISTS.

You don't like to hear your boy, Clinton, properly defined, do you? Well, he was and will be.

A much better writer than I said it best.

The Princeton Professor of Politics, Dr, Fred Greenstein, wrote in his book--
"The Presidential Difference"

P. 188

"President Clinton is likely to be remembered as a politically talented underachiever, whose White House experience provides a reminder that in the absence of emotional soundness, the American presidency is a problematic instrument of democratic governance"

Exactly-- A scumbag!!!

1. Forums
  2. » Just how did Obama get elected?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 08:19:54