Just how did Obama get elected?

spendius

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 05:40 am
I think that Media chose the candidates as well. And the agenda. It was a Media show from beginning to end. They got the money and they got easy stories. It was a breeze. They don't care who gets elected.

And from what I can see on the ID threads they are rock solid for atheism and the absence of religious discipline. They are liberal to the roots. They are here too. Will anybody argue that they didn't know about the sub-prime mess at least two years before it broke. Every other advert here was trying to persuade obvious dickheads to borrow. Seducing them. It was a standing joke in the pubs. Media got their share. Now they are blaming everybody else.

Allow advertising on TV and you've got trouble. It's too powerful in the hands of unscrupulous people who have learned their tricks in educational establishments paid for by the very people they then screw. Applied science.

What I can't understand is why somebody who wanted power over you quite that much got elected. It was indecent. Naked lust. Almost a game.

The Chief Justice even looked a bit like Robert Stack.

I never vote. Fancy queuing up to be sheared.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 05:55 am
@genoves,
Quote:
A scumbag is a president who perjures himself repeatedly because he doesn't have the integrity to admit that he should not have allowed an Intern to fellate him in the White House. At least, Jack Kennedy had his secret service take him secretly out of the White House for his assignations. And Kennedy never chose a White House Intern.

That's not a right-wing position geno. Why should he not allow an intern to fellate him in the White House? Fellatio is not sex. It's sold in shops and advertised in media. It's no different from having a blow-wave really.

And Mr Kennedy, if you are right, used well paid public employees and presumably transportation systems and rented accomodation to fool you all.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 06:57 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
ooh, "scumbags", genoves said "scumbags". Dead giveaway.

Really good catch, Jack. You ID'd him long before I tweaked on to who this "newcomer" is.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 09:12 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Yeah, the rest of the dumbmasses that wanted to vote for O boy were Drunk and lazy.

That may be true. I'm just shocked that you would admit that you wanted to vote for Obama.

H2O MAN wrote:
I'm amazed that you find that funny though...

Remember: we're not laughing with you ...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 09:17 am

joefromchicago has just Failed to make a Connection.
genoves

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 09:22 am
@H2O MAN,
That's not unusual for Joe from Chicago. He is nothing if not a rigidly constrained thinker.

Do you remember the section in Animal Farm, H20MAN? The animals chanted:

Four legs good--two legs bad.

Joe from Chicago's mantra is Liberals --good; Conservatives--bad.

Highly simplistic. That's why he can't make connections.
joefromchicago

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 09:24 am
@genoves,
http://possumblog.mu.nu/images/possum%20belly.jpg
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 09:41 am
@H2O MAN,
Why?

Re: H2O MAN (Post 3547369)
That's not unusual for Joe from Chicago. He is nothing if not a rigidly constrained thinker.

Highly simplistic. That's why he can't make connections
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 09:42 am
@H2O MAN,
You haven't answered my post=-H2O

Re: H2O MAN (Post 3547369)

Highly simplistic. That's why he can't make connections
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 09:44 am
Great image Joe . . . but i must protest at a comparison so unflattering to a harmless marsupial as that made with Massagato.

What did that poor little critter ever do that justifies such a sliming?
genoves

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 01:34 pm
@Setanta,
I was looking for an image for you, Setanta. I could not find an appropriate image so I called a friend who asked me if you were a Democrat. I said that you were and my friend said that if he is a true Democrat,he believes in "freedom of speech" and " the marketplace of ideas" and, also, the admonition made by President Obama that all of us must be inclusive.

Or do you, Setanta, interpret "inclusiveness" as including only those who agree with you. If you do, you are not a true Democrat, but as Jonah Goldberg has stated---A LIBERAL FASCIST.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 02:44 pm
@Setanta,
True, it is a shame that the noble, majestic possum must share its name with a wretched, pathetic, multiple-identity troll like ... oh, whatever his name is this week. To make it up to possums everywhere, here, then, is a photo of a cetacean fartbubble:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3116/2711328976_ea136116b3.jpg?v=0
spendius

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 04:35 pm
@joefromchicago,
With that sort of thing Joe you open up the possibilty of your opponents choosing a picture of their own and with equal validity. Unless your pics are more valid than their's.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 04:35 pm

Why do you identify PrezBO with the harmless Possum and a cetacean fart bubble?
What do these two things have to do with the dumbmasses that voted for BHO?
joefromchicago

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 08:42 pm
@H2O MAN,
Laughing

Once again you have made me laugh out loud.

Neutral

And now I have stopped.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2009 09:08 pm
H2O MAN wrote:
Yeah, that and an overwhelming number of the Dumbmasses voting for Obama.

Proof that some people should not be allowed to vote in Federal elections.

Well articulated and proof that the water man and his ilk are the only ones capable of opinions and leadership. Thanks for opening my eyes, water boy.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2009 07:31 am
@gustavratzenhofer,

Gustav and his ilk are conflicted and need their eyes opened to the truth more often.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2009 03:10 pm
@MontereyJack,
NOT........AGAIN

'LO MASSY
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 03:08 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O man- you asked why they call names? The reason is obvious. They are unable to respond to facts and arguments. Joe from Chicago is a failed lawyer who hangs out at 26th and California trying to get sleazy dime bag dope addicts out of trouble. He doesn't have the smarts to debate.

And Setanta has been useless ever since his dog had a stroke and he volunteered to give the dog part of his brain. Since he was always a half-wit, he doesn't have much of a brain left.

If you pay attention, H2O man, you will note that whenever evidence and documentation are used to debate with Joe from Chicago( evidence of his incipient degeneration is clear when one thinks of the import of his avatar--a picture of the criminal Daley who urged police to shoot to kill--that is Joe from Chicago's hero) or to debate with Setanta, who, if truth be told is unable to discern the difference between Fascism and Communism, they both descend to the irrelevant.
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 03:19 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
Mr. Gustavratzenhofer-

H2O man is correct----There were PROBABLY an overwhelming number of Dumbmasses(sic?) who voted for Obama.
Since the average IQ is 100 and since President Obama gleaned the majority of his vote from African-Americans and Hispanics and since African-Americans IQ scores are considerably lower than scores of whites and since many Hispanics are unable to read English and probably have not been able to read enough to gain a true understanding of the issues in the election, H2() man is correct.

The inmates have taken over the asylum, Mr. Gustavratzenhofer!!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:30:23