H2O MAN

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 02:52 pm

Cool

http://www.athenswater.com/images/PrezBO.jpg
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 03:41 pm
My Dear Genoves,

You are invited to post again after, and only after, your other testicle descends and your illicit tryst with your mother has been dissolved (though my illicit tryst with her shall continue).

Kind regards,
Gargamel
genoves

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 01:50 am
@Gargamel,
You are a typical liberal. Frightened of arguments which destroy your positions and obviously unable and unwilling to show that your ideas are viable, you descend to graffiti.

It shows that liberals do not really believe in the "market place of ideas" but are, in reality, FASCISTS.
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 01:57 am
@spendius,
SPENDIUS-sir!-- It would appear that the "picture" producers are tongue tied. They are either lazy or incompetent. If they had ideas which stood up under scrutiny, they would, of course, show, with copious evidence, that my posts are egregiously in error.
This they have not done. Apparently, they are unable to mount any kind of intellectual attack so they retreat into the adolescent area of "graffiti".

I chortle when I see such reactions from those people. They have obviously been stung by some of my posts so they react childlishly. It is obvious that they cannot respond in any rational way. Why are they so fearful, Spendius?
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 02:03 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
Mr. Gustavratzenhofer--

You excoriated H2O man for taking the position that an overwhelming number of Dumbmasses voted for Obama.

Ipointed out that President Obama won because of an overwhelming vote from
African-Americans and Hispanics.

I also pointed out the FACT that, according to studies on IQ according to group membership, it would appear that H2O man is correct.

He does not deserve your scorn, sir!
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 02:08 am
Spendius wrote:

And from what I can see on the ID threads they are rock solid for atheism and the absence of religious discipline. They are liberal to the roots. They are here too. Will anybody argue that they didn't know about the sub-prime mess at least two years before it broke. Every other advert here was trying to persuade obvious dickheads to borrow. Seducing them. It was a standing joke in the pubs. Media got their share. Now they are blaming everybody else.

Well done, sir!

Of course, they knew of the sub-prime mess at least two years before it broke.
The liberal left and Acorn began complaining as early as the middle of Clinton's term about "redlining". Their position was that EVERYONE should be able to own a home, even those that did not have any money for a down payment or even a job that would allow them to pay their mortgages on time.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 03:22:02