Looking for private school buses in Sydney (Drumoyne to Mosman)

tanafde

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 07:52 pm
Hi there!

My daughter will start studying in Mosman at Queenwood School from 2010, I am currently living in Drumoyne and I would like to stay there.
Someone can give me information about private school buses that transport kids from Drumoyne to Mosman (and back)?
I appreciate in advance your help, otherwise I think I'll have to move closer to her school and that's not exactly what I want.
Tana
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,310 • Replies: 2
No top replies

margo

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 08:16 pm
@tanafde,
I'm not aware of any school buses that will transport your child from Drummoyne to Mosman. You could check with the school to see if there is any pick up in your area. I doubt it though - buses that circulate near Mosman have probably never been south of the river - over the Harbour Bridge is foreign territory - and they won't have the appropriate passport.

You will have to move to Mosman - or have your child educated in some unpretentious western suburbs school. There's probably a pickup bus for PLC Croydon. I've seen it in Haberfield.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 06:44 pm
Easy. There ain't one.

From Drummoyne you need to catch a bus into the CBD. From Wynyard you can catch a Mosman-bound bus - there are buses going to the Nthn Beaches that stop there or there are buses to Balmoral or Clifton Gardens.

The only other alternative is bus to Circular Quay and a ferry to Mosman wharf for another bus. Actually the school should be able to clue you up on the best way from the City.
0 Replies