[answered]cleanup my post page

Adele

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 08:21 pm
How do I get rid of old posts that I have posted that are on my 'Your Posts' page?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 786 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 08:43 pm
You can't. I'm trying to think of more to say so that it's not so curt but that's pretty much all there is to it.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:03 pm
Craven, do we still have the "list my watched categories" link somewhere that I'm not seeing? Maybe that is a way to accomplish what she's looking for. She could mark and unmark categories as her interest in them changes and use that link to list them when she wants to check up on them.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:06 pm
There was never a list of watched categories. There was watched forums (but there was no list) and a favorites folder (that I hacked out in one straight night and bug shot for months till I gave up) but those are gone.

Right now the only similar list is the watched threads list.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:11 pm
Adele, can I ask why you want to do that? Maybe there is another way to accomplish your goal.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:18 pm
Sorry, I used the wrong term. It's the watched thread list I am referring to. Where is that link located now? And would she be able to use that list in the manner I suggested?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:21 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/watched_topics.php
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 10:23 pm
Butrflynet wrote:
Sorry, I used the wrong term. It's the watched thread list I am referring to. Where is that link located now? And would she be able to use that list in the manner I suggested?

I'd thought about that. It's possible but it would use email updates, dunno if Adele wants that. It can be found in the user panel on the home page.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 11:08 pm
If Adele has just written something she regrets, should we tell her how to edit?
0 Replies

Adele

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 11:33 pm
Oh no roger, it is nothing like that. Gee ya almost make me feel... dirty. hahaha I have already been there and had to do that already. ack
Thanks Craven and Butrflynet, now I have the courage to delve into those places that that I was well.....a tad leary of. Ya know.... 'if it works, don't fix it'.
sozobe, I just don't like having to glance (out of the pure habit of glancing) at them when I know that they are pretty much, dead in the water.
0 Replies