Can It Get Any Funnier Than This?

Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 01:43 pm
Published in "Best of Craiglist"

Discuss amongst yourselves!

Originally Posted: Wed, 3 Dec 23:53 PST

best of craigslist > los angeles > The girl who took a dump in the Art Institute parking lot! - m4w

To the girl who took a dump in the Art Institute parking lot! - m4w
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2008-12-03, 11:53PM PST

I mean, come on!

It was like 50 paces to the nearest restroom!

I sat there in my car wondering what the hell you were up to - you spent at least 2 minutes scurrying around your parked car, looking to see if the coast was clear. I thought you were going to, like, break into someone else's car or something. Then I guessed you thought you were "safe" and hurried to the front of your car, near the third level stairwell, dropped your pants, squatted and WENT TO IT!

For Christ's sake, woman! All the time you spent looking out for passing cars so no one would see you crapping like a dog in public, you could have hustled your lazy ass downstairs and into the building and USED THE DAMNED RESTROOM!

Sheesh!

Anyway - if you're free later, drop me a line. I was never more turned on in my life.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,402 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 02:30 pm
I don't know.....this one is pretty damn good. Laughing

Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 04:49 pm
@Bella Dea,
Also, mighty funny.

Well, Craiglist seems to have one more place for frustrated out-of-work comedians to air their funny comments.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 05:29 pm
@Bella Dea,
Check this one out, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWiXy55OHyY
Ragman

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 10:55 am
It's a shame more people don't want to reply. I thought this was pretty funny. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 11:12 am
@Ragman,
That was cute!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 11:12 am
Ragman, it sort of left me speechless. Humans both scare and awe me. The internet has only made me more aware of how crazy and smart we are. I'm not sure how this life on earth thing is going to play out, I just hope the funny, harmless people win.
patiodog

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 11:23 am
Well, at least we know what Chuck Berry is up to these days.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 12:03 pm
@Green Witch,
I thoguht the writing was clever. However, as you listen to what is being sung about, it is pretty mind-numbing.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2009 12:07 pm
@Ragman,
It was more the first two posts I was focusing on. Uncle Jay is clever, but not creepy.
Ragman

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2009 06:21 am
@Green Witch,
No problem, GW. I suspended my shock and displeasure over the activity in the first (and 2nd) craiglist ad. Somehow, I overlook it as I pretend that there is no truth to it and someone is just being humorous. Silly me -- I'm still a dreamer.
0 Replies