Lady Diane said BBB was stupid to do this - I agree with her!

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2009 07:32 am
A recording security camera aimed at the street ( if your neighbors are close enough) is cheap to install and simple to operate.

It is reasonable to install one just long enough to catch their faces.

And if you see them coming -let them rob- so that you have the whole thing on tape. Then take their asses to court.

if it is a group, or small area that are coming by, knowing there is a camera will help detour them.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2009 09:20 am
One stupid thing followed by another. I made the mistake of telling my son about my little robbery adventure. If I thought Lady Diane was mad at me, you ain't seen nothing until you know how angry my son got at me for putting myself in danger.

My eight year old 36" Sony TV died this week from power failure. Damn thing weighs about 300 pounds. When the repair guys picked it up, they detached the lines and left them on the floor. I let my dogs Dolly and Maddy back in the house and went back to my computer without noticing where the lines were. Dolly happily brought me pieces of line and that's when I discovered the dogs had chewed up all of them, thought they were new toys. In addition to the over $200 repair costs, I have to get new lines. Damn dogs do stupid things, too. I did stupid thing not noticing what they were doing.

Dumb! Dumb1 Dumb!

BBB

0 Replies