Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S.

High Seas

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2009 07:31 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

The European Union will never accept Kentucky: Poulet Frite or fried chicken .........

Cher Monsieur,

Add French to the seemingly interminable list of things you know nothing about. "Poulet Frite" would be unacceptable on grammatical grounds; on culinary grounds, poulet frit exists, with many recipes available.

I'd like to ask why you bother pestering websites with dazzling displays of your ignorance - but won't hold breath awaiting your reply:)
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2009 09:06 pm
Merci beaucoup. Please feel free to hold to hold your breath. No really.
0 Replies

jackpotlady

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2009 09:52 pm
@mysteryman,
I think he is a kook that is on something. The millions of Americans who rely on Social Security would get really pissed off and would be hard to control. You have to watch your back around them you know. Cut them off of their funds or their medicare, I wouldn't put it past them to kill some foreigner.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 02:00 am
@High Seas,
I'd like to ask why you bother pestering websites with dazzling displays of your ignorance - but won't hold breath awaiting your reply:)

likewise I'm sure. except without your boorish bullying ignorance. It doen't impress me. Prove to me you are smart with incisive wit and intelligent repartee.
That statement was obviously meant to be satirical. Like all bullies you claim not to understand satire or humour.
You have the worst punishment: you have to live with your inadequate personality.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 11:53 am
Yes, America and Russia - mutually assured destruction.
Tit for tat. Americans wanted to foment a civil war in Russia, or install a "democratic" (=unpatriotic) regime there. Now Russians sit in their bunker and wish the same to America: ethnic minorities are to be America's Solidarity movement, and the country is to collapse and just die, disappear.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 12:01 pm
I know that Americans have been brainwashed by political correctness.
You choose a mulatto for president and all the world praises him to the high skies. This reminds me Solidarity and Walesa. America's blacks and Latinos, oppressed for centuries, now have stood for their rights!
Everyone will praise you because trouble in America is profitable for every European power. Now Obama is the president and I see his face every day as the face of America. An intelligent guy, but seen as the start of sth new - and unfortunately worse. Because we've seen what has happened in South Africa.
It's the same pattern. There are some countries where there was no apartheid, such as Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, and the population there is dominated by mixed-race people. In Suriname and Guyana Hindus and blacks live together in harmony. But America is not this kind of country. It's like South Africa, Kenya, Rhodesia. Whites have always been whites there, and blacks - blacks.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 12:04 pm
Watching clips from American TV, I can see that there are more and more Asian and mulatto anchors.
In TV series, actors are nowadays selected proportionally as to race, or even there is an overrepresentation of non-whites.
Generally, this is a situation which we consider exotic. So far no country in Europe has come close to such a stage.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 12:40 pm
America is seriously endangered because three problems converge there:
1. Overstretched, morally decaying empire, extending far beyond some compact core. Ancient Rome.
2. South Africa.
3. The "Germanic" Americans are, well, Germanic - hard-working, disciplined, which means they can easily be turned into "satisfied vassals", like the Japanese.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 12:52 pm
Russians cherish their compact territory and are not going to intervene in a chaotic America.
Any serious problems in America would be tragic for Poland, because we would be left facing all our old enemies alone. Dark Ages would follow.
However, this would be seen as a blow to Capitalism, and Communists hope they would be winners in the long run, with support from the "Third World".
I can see such propaganda on Polish forums now: Poles, you should nationalize everything, America is falling, Capitalism is falling. The Great Satan. Maybe posted by Russian agents.
I don't believe that borders will change, not in the coming 40 or 50 years. Mexico, Canada won't intervene. But this may change into a chaos like in Somalia inside the US, and the world will just watch (and laugh). White people will escape abroad - to Canada, Australia.
Meanwhile, Americans are still working on undermining the Russian state by creating strong opposition there. Right-wing, left-wing, doesn't matter. No results, but Russians do have one weak point - they want to prove to themselves and to the world that they will hold, that they have the internal strength, patriotism. And because they have become a bit bourgeois, it's difficult for them to remain tough, Spartan.
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 01:05 pm
It's mechanical thinking on both sides. Now it's not Capitalism vs Communism, but just two "imperialistic" states opposed to each other. Both seem to weaken by the year. Mutual attrition after decades of conflict. We, the small ones, just watch as if two (young and nimble) dinosaurs were fighting.
Mechanical thinking because Americans are obsessed with toppling governments. This started with your colonial revolution and now you want just to topple, and topple, every foreign government. Russian obsession - that Spartan living is better than living in comfort, because comfort spoils the state and leads to collapse. This probably started when they were divided and unprepared for Mongol attacks. Now they have a culture of mortification of the flesh.
Russians also believe that Western thinking is mechanical, while they have "out of the box" ideas. In fact they have just one, but good, idea: bringing various renegade scientists from abroad, who build weapons for them. Paying well scientists so that they have motivation to build defense systems. Well, in western culture "nerds" are often held in contempt.
With good weapons, Russians are not afraid of anything, and don't care about "civic society".
0 Replies

literarypoland

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 01:22 pm
You probably believe that Poles and Russians are closely related societies.
Well, only in some respects, such as the language, and problems with Germans.

We Poles are pure Slavs, under Vatican rule. Russians are Orthodox, and believe themselves to be Germanic (Vikings), or on another day Mongolic (some admixture of Tatar blood), or Greek (the language of the Church, links to Byzantium, and historical Greek colonies not far from Kiev). But they don't want to be "democratic" - it's Asian influence. But Slavs are Slavs, just like Germans are Germans.

In the 1970s, 1980s, when one heard about an American-Russian meeting, one pictured an all-white gathering. Now it's different, and possibly it's a process which is unstoppable.

In such a case, America needs a nice funeral, with all your friends sending you expressions of good will.

And you don't sound very patriotic in this thread. "Maybe we'll break up, maybe not" - either there is a strong core, or not. Is the worm already in the apple? Is the piece of goods already damaged?

It's not about racism, but about a pretended mixture of races in America. Such hypocritical propaganda may lead to an explosion.

Or to a Round Table, like in Poland, when there was too much hatred. But all the recent round tables in the world have ended with the underdog gradually taking it all, if you look for a pattern.

First of all: don't be hysterical, don't panic - and I can see that Americans are prone to such a reaction.
0 Replies