A2K London Meet V (renamed again)

the prince

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 07:31 am
Laughing Dont worry - I will sort this thing out once we have the dates and the attendees !!

Walter is here on the 6th (though only for one day) and we are planning to have a drink in the pub where we had our first a2k meet !!

All set for the match tomorrow GD ? I am planning to watch it with some turkish friends of mine - shud be fun Wink
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 07:57 am
I almost forgot it was on tomorrow! The carry-on with Ferdinand etc has overshadowed the game. I wish they would win, but I'm prepared for the worst. Turkey are a very random team, and could beat us if they are in the mood and we aren't.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2003 08:55 am
The match tomorrow? No real need to watch it, when Englnad will be banned for the European Championship afterwards :wink:
(Erikson now managing the Russian team ... Laughing )
0 Replies

Relay

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 08:13 am
margo wrote:
Perhaps you could just call it the northern hemisphere meet!?

Not many southern hemisphere types on the board, and those that are, welll...they do seem a bit unsavoury. Not our sort of people, you know!

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
I would calling it the tiny ISLAND meeting. why not have a meet in Holland or Germany? or even Poland.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:01 pm
Suggest as possible next date for a new (small) London meeting

May 17th or 18th or 19th
0 Replies