What's a good PC with wifi?

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 09:30 pm
My "old" HP finally crashed, and I can't get it restored to the stage I had all my added programs and pictures, so I want to get a new computer that will cost under $1k with all the necessary bells and whistles, but with wifi.

Any suggestions? I need make, model number, and price. Any price closer to $500 is preferred.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,994 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 09:39 pm
The last computer I bought was this HP slim computer for $599, it comes with WiFi but you can get a $20 usb wifi accessory for any computer.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 10:09 pm
@Robert Gentel,
RG, Thanks for your quick response, because I need to get one before coming Fri. I'm leaving for a 26-day cruise, and my wife will be without email for all that time. Looks like the "perfect" unit for its size and needs.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 11:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I bought the HP S34620F today, and it's already up and running. I'm just not too keen on Chrome yet, so I'm working with Internet Explorer until I change over to another browser. I just wanted to get this one up and running so that my wife will have email access when I'm gone for 26-days beginning this Friday.

0 Replies