A bit more user-friendly says Chumly

Chumly

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 10:16 am
I thought I would drop by and see if there has been improvement in the user interface over the last 6 months or so; given that it kind'a stunk and reinventing the wheel is a fruitless exercise.

The new format looks bit more user-friendly now, so I'll give it a try; I hope all is well with you'all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,051 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Joeblow

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 10:22 am
@Chumly,
Hey there Chumly
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 06:59 pm
@Chumly,
Hi Chum, nice to see you back.

You'll have to remember that Robert did say on many occasions that the new version of A2K was a work in progress and many tweekings would still be forthcoming. I'm sure that many more are still in the works. The old version was headed for problems, so change was necessary.

It's quite the cold snap we're having at the moment, isn't it? We didn't get any snow in Abbotsford so far, but it can be seen lower down on the mountains.

Since the end of July, I've gone back to work full time. So, what you been up to?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 07:10 pm
@Chumly,
Chumly! Very Happy

0 Replies

tycoon

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 07:39 pm
Hi Chumly,

I don't post a lot on this board but I sure read a lot. I always clicked on your contributions whenever I saw them. They were always worth reading. I'd like to see you active again.

Regards
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 07:45 pm
All's swell that ends swell!

I am still teaching the electrical program full time, alas them students are pooping me out, thus I have turned down a bunch of gigs including New Year's.

You can't be all things to all people. In a perfect world all my endeavors would be interrelated and cumulative. * Hell maybe they are and I just don't know it Smile

A pleasure to hear from y'all.

* Are we the sum of our experiences and abilities or simply a discordant accumulation of functions?
Izzie

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 07:47 pm
@Chumly,
YOU ARE BACK.... HAPPY TO SEE YOU MATE!!!!!!!

<it's lovely here once you get used to tagging and all that> Very Happy
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 07:50 pm
@Chumly,
where the hell ya been Chumly?

absence makes the heart and all that, but truly intelligible adversaries have become hard to find...

welcome back, Jack.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 10:12 am
In sum all is well, but damn the wind is blowing, and it's quite cold.

Although it has not snowed in my neck of the woods yet, it's looking pretty likely.

The Miata is not set up for winter but I'm hoping that four snow tires will allow it to be drive-able, as opposed to parking it like I usually do.
0 Replies