Bin Laden's Al-Qaeda deputy brands Barack Obama a 'house negro'

Zippo

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 11:33 am
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00307/zawahiri_307494a.jpg

Al-Qaeda today invoked the speeches of Malcolm X in a propaganda exercise designed to divide African-Americans, accusing Barack Obama of being a "house negro".

In his first video message to Mr Obama since the Illinois senator was elected on November 4, Ayman Zawahiri attempted to vilify the president-elect in comparison with the black power radical, whom he described as an "honourable" African-American. ...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5190585.ece?Submitted=true

===================

Finally, I can confidently confirm that "Al-Qaeda" are part of Bush & Co.
The son of a Bush !!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,562 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 11:42 am
@Zippo,
Sounds like the terror brigade is scared shitless of Obama. That's two points for Barack!!!
cjhsa

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 11:47 am
@Phoenix32890,
Phoenix32890 wrote:

Sounds like the terror brigade is scared shitless of Obama. That's two points for Barack!!!

???
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 07:10 pm
Sounds like a description of Powell and Rice - courtesy of Harry Belefonte.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2008 07:28 pm
@Zippo,
Quote:
The tape was not unexpected. Intelligence officials and Mr Obama's campaign team have been bracing themselves for terrorist groups to take advantage of the presidential transition period.

Both President Bush and Mr Obama have acknowledged that extremists could stage attacks to destabilise the period, which ends when Mr Obama is inaugurated on January 20.

Good grief! I have been saying for the last six months that the US would be in danger (if Obama was elected) during the period between presidents. Whatever Bush was, the terrorists knew that if they started up, Bush would have their asses, as would McCain. Obama, on the other hand seemed less inclined to stand up to the terrorists in a strong way.

Now we will see how Obama handles the situation. I don't envy him!
0 Replies