Would-be Obama Assassins

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 10:31 pm
Does anyone agree with me that, if found guilty, would-be Obama assassins should be publicly hanged as traitors?

Am I weird for thinking that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 936 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 10:34 pm
@thegalacticemperor,
Not at all weird, most Americans are inordinately partisan as well.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 10:41 pm
@thegalacticemperor,
not far from here they are investigating a threat to hang Obama - sign in yard

maybe they are rubbing there own necks
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 10:48 pm
@thegalacticemperor,
I think they should have someone blow them (rex might volunteer) and then when they are erect...put a glass tube up their penis, put their penis on a table and hit it hard with a rubber mallet... and then force feed them liquids...then an enema with boiling water and just a tinch of liquid plumber....then they should be forced to watch Palin family home movies... and THEN give them some rope and they will hang themselves.
dlowan

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 10:53 pm
@thegalacticemperor,
thegalacticemperor wrote:

Does anyone agree with me that, if found guilty, would-be Obama assassins should be publicly hanged as traitors?

Am I weird for thinking that?

No I don't agree, and yes you are weird.

I could go with the watching Palin home movies thing, though.

thegalacticemperor

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 11:43 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear, you are a very sick man.. and I completely agree with you!

Actually, I am very much against capital punishment but I feel very protective of Obama. Hmmm, maybe BPB's suggested punishment would be an effective deterrent....
thegalacticemperor

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 11:45 am
@dlowan,
I don't think I'd have the stomach for the Palin home movies part, that is cruel and unusual!
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 11:52 am
@thegalacticemperor,
thegalacticemperor wrote:

Bi-Polar Bear, you are a very sick man..

Laughing B-PB is a man... who knew?
0 Replies

lost-function

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 05:57 pm
@thegalacticemperor,
Obama being assassinated is something I fear very much.

I tend to think people hate in private/selective conditions much more so than in public, and also on the internet since it has no face to face nuance or consequences. If you could catch would be assassins before they ever got to the stage of trying to put their plans into action then I think some sort of public punishment would be in order. Not lethal, but perhaps a televised community service sentence where they have to clean toilets, serve food, or work for a major city. Maybe a stint on Extreme Home Makeover. Basically jobs/services where there are many different ethnic groups involved.

The cameras would serve two purposes. It would keep them safe and may provide them a longer, more painful life in prison if their soon to be fellow inmates were able to bond with them. They may also help teach some sort of lesson to someone. After the reality TV humility lesson they could go to jail for conspiracy to commit murder.

I don't think you're weird at all for thinking that. I think a lot of people, myself included, find it hard not to want to lash out after going through so much as a country/society. Some Conservatives show the same amount of distress and ideation. I can distinctly remember Michael Savage saying he would hang his listeners for sedition if they disagreed with him.

It's a shame, and I admit I haven't turned on the radio in some time now, but I already know his and other talk shows fuel would be Obama assassins sheltered little minds on a nightly basis.
0 Replies