basal cell carcinoma... got it (?)... who knows what then?

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 11:26 am
@Izzie,
My dear ((((( Izzie ))))) ......

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/commentsjunkie/miramsq/love3.gif

Just sort of at a loss for words .... when all I wanna do is just hug you.

0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 12:14 pm
Izzie, Reading it all. Trying to understand it all. Trying to figure out what to say that might offer a bit of comfort. So far haven't succeeded. (I"m not from the world of optimists.)

I know this. You'll get through it. And we'll be here with you. Now I'm gonna mutter some juicy curse words on your behalf.

Wish I could offer more.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 12:31 pm
It's 'cause we love you, Iz.

Duck! {pillow flies by}
mismi

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 03:47 pm
@jespah,
(((Izzie))) - Bailey's? I got some....
ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 04:09 pm
@mismi,
More pillow wafting (look, pillow wings), with an undertone of Roberta's cursing.
Izzie

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 09:48 pm
@ossobuco,
Oh thanku kind folksies....

NON MALIGNANT.... dodgy cells... all cut out... commence with steroid cream. Result!

Been a scary nite, stuck on bridge in car in flood waters... scary. Must sleep now. Joy to be home safe... blessed methinks. x

<chuck us a pillow......HA>
Rockhead

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 09:50 pm
@Izzie,
Shocked

got mail?
Izzie

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 09:57 pm
@Rockhead,
oh yes hun... sent one back.... need to sleep..4am...x
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 09:57 pm
hey Izzie

i thought you would be fast asleep by now
glad to hear you are okay tonight

take care, sleep well
e
Izzie

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 10:00 pm
@Endymion,
Endy.... the floods are simply scary horrendous here... thanku love - hope it's better up your way hunni - you take good care. xx
Endymion

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 10:04 pm
@Izzie,
hey don't worry about ME!
go get some sleep now
Izzie

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 10:06 pm
@Endymion,
Nite E x off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzland. x
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 10:09 pm
@Izzie,
I'm glad you're home.

Sleep.

There will be time to think and plan and scheme a way to get that cream on your back another day.

http://images.google.ca/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.virginmedia.com/images/pillow-fight.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFy27kqK9olehiE3jdyAxkCjTIyvQ
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 07:17 am
C'mon, can't some hunky A2Ker dude come over to help with the, er, application?

In the meantime -- http://www.pedesign.co.uk/work/ngs/benson/images/gallery/details/beatles_pillow_fight.jpg
mismi

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2008 10:25 am
@jespah,
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r305/miamonkeylover79/pillow.jpg
I'm in ...yeah...where are the hunky dudes?

So happy you are home safe Izzie - thankful there were no malignancies. HUGS TO YOU!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 05:00 pm
Great news!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 11:35 am
So, Izzie. How you doin'? How you feelin'? Have you managed to get the cream on your back? Is the itching better?
Izzie

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 12:21 pm
@Roberta,
Thanku all for your thoughts and wishes...

Hey Boida

As yet, still itching - I have to wait for the consultant to write to my GP before I can get the prescriptions - such is the health care system here. I have private health care... for a few more days/weeks.... until the day my divorce comes through - which should be right around Christmas! The papers are with the courts now. Then I lose my private healthcare - or I pay £90 per month with a £500 excess - which will be used in one fail swoop for my surgery in Feb. Realistically, I need to continue with my private health care because of my medical bruhahahaha stuff - so the financial straps will be tightened further as a single parent.

I also learned my salary will be cut to half as, cumulatively, I will have been off work for longer than 6 months in one 12 month period - the straps are going to be severely tightened.

Of course, we will be fine - we can manage. I am luckier than most, I shouldn't complain. I would still rather be in this position financially than to have remained in my marriage, gilded cage and having it all - and feeling nothing, fearing much. It's the one thing I am absolutely certain of. My life is now filled with my decisions and no-one elses. Freedom makes one very rich - albeit with few pennies to rub together at times - it is a good choice.

To be honest - I am completely exhausted. At times I'm not sure how to get thru the days. I have to sleep most every afternoon. I see my hands and feet and think my body is that of a 90 year old - the rest looks completely normal. I am happy to say I have many, many laughter lines on my face - HA - that is a good thing. Energy is just severely lacking.

It tires me even to think of having more surgery - tho this will not be anything like the last 3 foot surgeries. It's not so much the surgery - I can do that - I am on my 12th... actually, I think I've lost count - it's all the stuff that goes with surgery with the little fella being taken care of, relying on people (ack) and not being able to drive for 6 weeks - in a tiny rural community - that is the hardest thing.

Gosh..... I am prolly answering your post at the wrong time - I truly am exhausted today so not feeling particularly sparky. In a few hours I will have perked up no doubt.

I have a day off tomorrow. I must go and try and do some Christmas shopping bits and pieces. As yet - it's not done - in fact, it's not even started. I'm running out of days - if only .......... if only someone could wrap me up some energy and send it to me? Ha - that would be a great present - I need nothing else. A real hug - that would be nice too.

S'no good... gotta go and feed fodder to the child - he has energy enough for both of us.

Oh.. gotta go back to the dermatologist on 30 Dec about my pretty looking mole. He's planned time to remove it there and then if it needs to be - not worried about that at all - hopefully, he will just decide it is real pretty and doesn't need anything done. We'll see.

Roberta

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 06:03 pm
Izzie, Sorry to find you so down. Not that you don't have good reason. Health and money problems are a dynamite combination. Add to the mix a kid who needs looking after. I sigh for you. Hope you got some needed rest.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 06:39 pm
@Roberta,
Me too.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:07:59